015.

Another sigh fills the quiet bedroom as Jeongguk once again tries to find a comfortable position on his bed. He ends up facing the ceiling, staring, as his mind is plagued by thoughts of Jimin. He wonders what the small male is currently doing, what his thoughts are right now, and really what's happening to the male. A sigh, and he wonders how Jimin was able to capture him with his endless eyesmiles and tinkling laughter. He wasn't supposed to feel something for the older. It was supposed to be just a fuck thing and nothing more, but it really is no surprise. No one is immune to the charm of the sweet male, managing to always wrap everyone in his small fingers. And well, Jeongguk really is secretly weak for cute things, and Jimin certainly is the epitome of cute.

His busy thoughts were suddenly interrupted when his ringtone disrupted the quietness of his room. He groans and reaches for his cellphone resting on his nightstand and views the message that was sent to him. It was apparently from an unknown number and his screen displays that it was a video. He presses play, and the imagery of Jimin crying and bloodied welcomes him. Cries and whimpers of the male also make their way towards his ears. He quickly exits the video and types a message to the sender, "Who the fuck are you? Why do you have Jimin?" He was shaking with anger, trying to think of ways on how he could immediately rescue Jimin and kill the motherfucker who was behind all of this.

Meanwhile, a smirk immediately finds its way on the sender's face upon receiving the reply. "What's with the sexy smirk, baby boy?" The male sitting on the chair asks the one who is currently perched on his lap. "The Jeon fucking Jeongguk replied," Taehyung replies to Hoseok then once again turn his attention to the cellphone he is currently holding. He types the address and adds a, "Don't bring anyone else or you might never see your boyfriend again." Deeming his reply enough, Taehyung places the phone down on the table nearby and snakes his arms around his boyfriend's neck. "Things are getting interesting now, baby," then proceeds to slot his lips with the older. 

edited x