018.

Jeongguk immediately rushes to Jimin, and frees him from the ropes tied on his wrists and ankles. He then gently cradles the older male near his chest, and falls on the floor. No no, he can't lose Jimin like this. Blood was continuously gushing out of the wound, which made Jeongguk seized with panic and dread. "Jimin? Jimin, baby, can you hear me?" He asks the other, fear laced in his voice that makes it tremble. He gently pats the older's cheeks, hoping that it would make him open his eyes. Thankfully, Jimin does, and despite his current state, a gentle and small smile still grazes his face. Tears find their way in Jeongguk's eyes upon realizing the horror that this may be the last time that he would get to see that mesmerizing smile. He takes Jimin's hand and gently squeezes it.

"Please don't go yet, hyung. I need you, please. Please don't go. I love you, I love you, please. I'm so sorry, please don't go," the younger all but sobs as his tears carefully hit the male tucked carefully near his chest. Jeongguk frantically searches his pockets for his phone, still careful as to not jostle Jimin. He needs to call the ambulance! He continues searching for it as more tears come streaming down his face, but his wrist was met with a small hand, refraining him from continuing his search. This makes him take a glance at Jimin who softly says, "Don't bother anymore, Kookie. Hyung would die anyway." A light chuckle was then released by Jimin but was then cut short because it caused him to cough out blood.

Disbelief and more tears were the result of the action as Jeongguk shakes his head, "No, hyung. You will live, okay? Please. Please. You will live. You can't die, you can't leave me." Jimin just sends him a smile in response and gently turns to Taehyung who was quietly witnessing the scene, but like Jeongguk, tears are also cascading down his face. "Tae-ah, thank you for everything. I won't forget you, please forgive me and Jeongguk. I love you so much." From this, a quiet whimper escapes Taehyung's lips and more tears cascade down his face. The wounded male once again turns his attention to Jeongguk, and weakly raises the hand that was clutched by Jeongguk. He caresses the youngest's cheeks and softly utters, "I love you, my Kookie. Always and forever." A smile was once again sent his way before Jimin's eyes flutters close, and his hand goes limp at his side. Pained whimpers and cries resonate around the room, mourning over the death of someone too sweet for this world.

Why must Jimin die like this? Jeongguk hugs the now lifeless body close to him as he harshly cries, screaming his hyung's name as if it would make Jimin return to him. Nobody would now be there anymore to shower him with love and affection, no more to give him smiles that help him go through a hard day, no more to make him feel as if he's one of the luckiest men alive. No one because Jimin is already gone.

edited x