012.

The smell of pastries and coffee hits the duo upon entering the cafe. Hoseok orders the younger to choose where they would sit as the older would be the one in charge of ordering for the both of them. The younger meekly nods his head and chooses a table near the clear and wide glass pane. Jimin finds it surprisingly relaxing whenever he gets a chance to sit in the said location for he gets to enjoy watching and observing people doing their own thing as they pass by the cafe. Jimin finds himself gazing outside, and spots a couple who just looks so happy, as if they are in their own world. Both are sitting on a bench, while the man feeds the woman with spoonfuls of ice cream. Love and adoration are clearly etched on their faces that Jimin can't help but be taken by sadness.

His once happy orbs are now filled with sadness and envy as he continues to watch the couple. He wonders if Jeongguk also feels the same way for him, would they be happy as the couple he's looking at? He doubts. He likes to believe that they would be happier for he would always be ready to give Jeongguk the happiness he deserves, and make the younger feel as if he's the luckiest man alive. And as for Jimin, actually, being with Jeongguk already is a state of euphoria for him. Seeing the younger happy and content would already give happiness to him.

Before he can fall into a state of negativity, Jimin is snapped out of his thoughts by Hoseok who placed their orders on the table and asks if Jimin is alright. The younger mumbles out a sorry and thanks Hoseok for the frappe. "Here Hosoekie hyung, my payment for my frappe." Jimin takes out some won and puts it towards the other to which Hoseok immediately refuses, saying that it's his treat and that his Jiminie deserves it anyway.

Their afternoon passes by in a blur, random things and cracked jokes thrown in their conversation - their smiles bright, and bellies full. In the middle of it all, Hoseok excuses himself, saying that he needs to use the bathroom, actually having time to still crack a joke because of it. Jimin politely says yes, still laughing because of the joke. The said male falls into calmness and continues to drink his frappe. His mind wanders to random thoughts, not until he realizes that five minutes have already passed and his hyung hasn't still come back. He gets up and heads towards the bathroom, deciding to check on Hoseok. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to do such for there suddenly was a hand that clamped on his mouth accompanied with a cloth. Dizziness overcame him and suddenly, blackness was the only thing he saw.

edited x