006. [part 2]

Both males, Hoseok and Jimin, have agreed to meet at the rooftop that explains as to why Jimin is currently heading towards the said direction. The younger male is actually curious as to what his hyung would tell him. Is it something about academics? Tell him about family problems? Questions continue to run around Jimin's mind as he arrives at the rooftop, his eyes immediately spot Hoseok who sports a serene look on his face as he closes his eyes, enjoying the wind passing by as it sweeps his hair and kisses his smooth cheeks. The younger male clears his throat to catch the attention of the other male and as the sound reaches Hoseok's ears, his eyes immediately opens and a startled look crosses his features.

He turns his attention to the sound and spots Jimin, all ethereal and glowing. Is he an angel? Hoseok then sends him a smile as he gestures for the younger to come closer but as Jimin does, he sees nervousness swimming in the depths of the older's eyes that made Jimin's forehead crease because of confusion. Why would hyung be nervous? Would we talk about something really serious that he's nervous? Omo, I suddenly became nervous too! "Hi, Jiminie. C-Come and sit with me first," the older sends him an uptight smile as he stutters out some words toward the younger male. To remove the nervousness lingering in his system, Hoseok clears his throat as he notices his stuttering. Meanwhile, Jimin obeys his hyung and sits down next to him.

Silence envelops both males as the wind continues to kiss both of their faces and Jimin couldn't stand it so he asks, "So what is it that you want to talk about, Hoseokie hyung?" Hoseok gulps as he turns to the younger and then replies, "Before I say it, could you please, please promise me that nothing would change between us?" The older requests to Jimin as he holds up his pinky finger towards the other. Jimin links his small pinky finger to Hoseok's as he sends a smile and says, "Sure, hyungie! I promise!"

Hoseok then takes both the younger's small hands in his own then takes a deep breath. He then looks at Jimin in the eye and says, "I like you, Jimin."