007.

"I like you, Jimin." Hoseok mutters. Jimin stares at the older in disbelief as if Hoseok just grew another head. The younger just couldn't process and absorb what left Hoseok's lips just earlier. Hoseok hyung liking me? Why would Hoseokie hyung even like me? I'm not even beautiful! There are more beautiful girls and boys around me so why me?

Glancing at Jimin's reaction, Hoseok scratches his nape and an uptight smile once again makes its way on his lips that turned into laughter that all emitted nervousness. "I'm sorry, Jimin-ah. It's just that even though I try and stop myself for falling for you, I just couldn't help it. Everytime I see you, I feel like I'm seeing an angel. You just seem to glow and radiate. And, and everytime you smile that beautiful damn smile of yours, I fall harder. Whenever I hear your tinkling laugh, my heart beats faster. I just couldn't help it, hyung's sorry, Jiminie."

Jimin smiles in response and takes Hoseok's hand to give it a reassuring squeeze. "It's okay, hyung. Please don't say sorry, it's alright," Jimin responses. Hoseok looks at the younger fondly not believing that this angel in front of him just accepted his confession and is even smiling at him. What did I do to deserve all of this? He really is an angel huh? "Just please promise me that nothing would change between us. I know that you already like someone and I did this just to let my feelings out. Besides, you're too perfect, Jiminie." Hoseok requests then he whispers to himself, "Too perfect for me." and luckily, the younger did not notice it.

Jimin gives him a genuine smile again then adds, "Don't worry, hyungie, I promise that I won't stay away from you and nothing would change between us. Besides, why would I? I'm not cruel to avoid you, aren't I?" Jimin giggles, fucking giggles and Hoseok swears that the gates to the heavens just opened, all sickness are cured and there are no more wars ongoing.

"Can I ask for a hug?" Hoseok hesitantly asks Jimin and as a response, the younger nods his head while trying to contain his smile. Hoseokie hyung is so cute! Without even waiting for the older, he wraps his own arms around Hoseok's waist and nuzzles his face in the older's chest. This action made Hoseok gasp and look at the younger who was currently in his arms. He slowly snakes his arms around the younger and soon envelops Jimin in a warm hug.

Yes, he would admit that he's hurt that the younger does not reciprocate his feelings for him but at least he got a hug from him, right? This moment right here would be a special memory for Hoseok that he wouldn't want to ever forget in his life. And as the two are hugging, a pair of dark orbs is watching them from afar that none of them noticed. Rage is building inside the male who's watching, clenching his own fists as he mutters under his breath, "You're mine, Jimin. Only mine."