014.

Screams of pain and pure agony once again escapes Jimin's lips for the nth time. His body protests already because of the constant torture applied to it. The physical pain was taking a toll on its body already but the emotional one was more painful. Imagine, knowing that the culprit behind all of the torture and fear given to him was the one who vowed to always protect him. Taehyung - yes, his best friend was the one who's currently subjecting him to torture and pain. Why would his best friend do such things to him? Did he ever do something bad towards him? Why can't they just talk about it? Was everything that transpired between them just a lie? Managing to gather his remaining energy, he croaks out, "Why are you doing these to me?"

Taehyung stops his ministrations to him and laughs menacingly upon hearing the question. His laugh as if Jimin just asked the simplest thing in the world, and just as fast he laughed, it also quickly stopped. He sends a glare to Jimin and answers with the deadliest voice, "Remember when I stopped talking to you for a while? I was actually mourning over the death of my sister who I don't know how but fell in love with the fucker, Jeon Jeongguk. She apparently committed suicide because that bastard keeps on rejecting her love and affection for her, claiming that he already has eyes for someone else. I don't know why that fucktard couldn't just reject her kindly and nicely, instead of rubbing it on her face that he cannot return the love my sister has for him." Taehyung pauses and proceeds to circle around Jimin, playing with his hair for a while before pulling it harshly, a whimper escaping Jimin's mouth because of the rough treatment.

"You wanna know who Jeon is in love with? Wanna guess, Minnie?" Taehyung asks, voice laced with venom, almost spitting out the syllables when he utters Jimin's nickname as if it's bile. "It's you," Taehyung continues without waiting for Jimin's response. A small gasp fills the room, and Taehyung once again chuckles darkly. "Oh, our Jiminie doesn't know? Yes, Jeon Jeongguk likes you. Pretty much a surprise, yeah? With how rough he treats you, and don't even act as if you are new to this rough treatment. I bet he treats you rougher in bed." Taehyung smirks and adds, "So here we are. I think you have pretty filled out the blanks, yeah? Kidnapped the one thing that Jeon loves, and decides to torture him to plot revenge. Pretty cliche, yeah? But who fucking cares?" Taehyung accents the last question with another rough tug on his hair and spits on his face. "Now now, where were we?"

Taehyung continues his torture with Jimin, and once done, does an overall look on the small male, a smile plastered wide on his face. A sinister glint could be found on his eyes as he voices out, "We should now send this to your boyfriend, hmm? What do you think?" The younger takes the video cam and gently places it on his hands. "I'll go first, Jimin-ah. Enjoy your remaining time because later, I might end your life already. Hmm, maybe or maybe not. Don't miss me too much!"

The door clicks shut and Jimin once again finds himself in darkness. His head lolls downwards, the pain and exhaustion already settling down. After a few minutes, he drifts off into a heavy sleep.

edited x