016.

A soft ding comes from Jeongguk's cell phone and he immediately checks it. Upon seeing the address, he gets up from his bed and rides his motorbike at record speed. He drives fastly to the address given to him, not anymore giving any flying fuck to speed limits and road violations. His mind is now just filled with thoughts of saving Jimin, and that if he arrives too late, he may not be able to see him anymore. He just couldn't imagine his life without the fluffy bundle of happiness. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he would fail to save Jimin when he had the chance to. This fuels him to drive faster and in 15 minutes of driving, he successfully makes it to the place.

He warily enters the building and looks around for any indication of the small male or the culprit. "Jimin?" He shouts and continues to walk around the building, still trying to locate him. He continues to check room after room but was suddenly stopped when something hard hit his head. The tall male immediately blacks out and falls with a thud on the floor. Taehyung smirks and lowers down the piece of wood he just hit with Jeongguk. "I'm just starting," he whispers with sinister laced in his voice.

Hoseok appears behind and helps Taehyung carry the unconscious male. They place him in the same room where Jimin is found, and also ties him with a couple of ropes around his wrists and ankles. Both males take a step back and look at the tied up males. Hoseok back hugs Taehyung and places his chin on the younger's shoulder. "How're you feeling, babe?" He mutters softy, as if they currently are not committing a grave crime. "Perfect," Taehyung replies and turns to place a soft kiss on Hoseok's lips.

"I really just want justice for my noona, yeah? I think she doesn't deserve what happened to her. It still pains me to remember her cries from her bedroom that one night when Jeon rejected her. I wasn't even able to say goodbye - we just found her the next morning, dead with foam coming out of her lips," Taehyung sniffles at the memory and Hoseok was quick to give him reassurances. "Jimin probably doesn't deserve this. He's a kind person, and has been my best friend since day one. He was always there for me, providing support when I needed it. He thinks that I'm the one who saved him when his parents died, but he saved me too, you know? But well, I couldn't do anything about it right now. The damage was done. Jeon took a life from me, so I think it's only fair that I take someone from him too." Hoseok just nods, and stirs his boyfriend away from the room, hoping to cheer up the younger. 

edited x