Chapter Thirty Three: A Keeper For My Locket

HEY Y'ALL! The story is now leading into the Deathky Hollows. Yes, I know I've totally made my own lath through this, but bear with me :)

I'm still going to try and follow through with the story best I can. I will be skipping sometime soon though, so your not all terribly bored. Enjoy! Vote comment and fan! And please everyone vote on each chapter? I would appreciate it so much, and it would show me how y'all are all so pleased with my story...? :D

-Haeley

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

When I opened my eyes, I was, of course, in the nurses wing. I turned my head to look around, and found I was surrounded by people. Usually it's just Snape, but his time, it seemed all my friends were here.

Harry and Ron stood beside the twins to my left, while Hermione Ginny and Luna were off to my right. In one of the chairs beside me sat Dumbledore, and my mother in the second. I didn't see Snape anywhere. My heart sunk.

Though it lifted a good amount by the smiles that soon spread across everyones relived faces. Flower boquets with cards attatched and boxes of candy sat on the tables at my sides and the end of my bed, all decorated wih ribbons. Personally, I was wondering if something more happened to me. This was a lot of attention to get for, basically, just passing out.

"Finally!" My mother exclaimed, clinging to me as if life depended on it. I gasped for breath from her squeeze, and everyone laughed. When she finally let me go, I blinked in surprise at everyone. I was he forst to speak up, breaking the semi-awkward silance. "This is..." I stumbled over my word choice. "A lot to get from just passig out... Did something else happen?"

Dumbledore answered me right away. "Well, considering what happened before you passed out, I would say yes."

My mother followed this with: "How are you feeling?" I took a deep breath. "Just a little tired and achy, is all. I'm fine." I replied. I knew everyone was thinking this. What really happened back there? Surely Dumbledore hasn't tole them all that I was overtaken by my Vampire twin sister whose soul lived within me. What did they think happened?

"Good." He smiled, and swept his hand across he room. "It looks as if you've got quite the selection here. We will leave you to enjoy it." He rose from the chair, ushering everyone to leave. "T-thank you so much, everyone!" I called out to the retreatig figures of my friends. They all waved goodbye and smiled back at me, before dissapearing through the double doors.

I looked to my mother. "Where is... Snape?" I asked her. Mother nodded, as if she saw this query coming soon. She reached over and carefully scruntinized the selection of candy on the small table to my right, then picked a chocolate frog out between her forefinger and thumb.

She unwrapped it as she spoke. "He went to get something for you." She told me, paying extra attention to her chocolate candy. She lifted it to her mouth, and I asked her a more detailed question, unsatisfied with her previous one.

"What did he go to get?" More specifically, how ling would it take? She shrugged, and bit into the frog. "I dunno. He gave me that look when I asked." She put strong emphasis on. The words 'that look', making it sound awfully dangerous.

I giggled, and she handed me a box of Bertie Bots Every Flavour Beans. I looked at the small box before looking back up at her. "My favorite. How did you know?" I smiled.

Mother shrugged and a grin spread across her face. "They used to be my favorite, too. Until I got a vomit flavored one." She shuddered in distaste and I giggled. To my far right, the doors swung open, hitting the walls with a bang. I'm walzed Snape.