PROLOGUE

Hi,my name is Leia Wolf, I'm 16 years old. And well I'm a werewolf,don't freak I'm practically harmless (if you don't count my knife like teeth and superb fighting skills). And no not the ones you kill with a silver bullet,we are just humans that have the souls of wolves. Sometimes when we get mad or upset our wolves surface to protect us,it's comforting.

But we have total control, most of the time, except for rouges. We are taught from a young age to work with our wolves not against them. To trust them, and that they are here to help us. There as much apart of us as we are them, they can't live without us. Most werewolves are born, I have met about ten that have been bitten or deeply clawed.

It just so happens I was born a alpha. My dad use to be the alpha and my mom the beta, but since I'm sixteen I took over. So I run a pack of around 150, I literally run a pack of wild animals. My brother and I were trained for this but he died a year ago so it's just me til I find a mate (I'm in no rush).

I have red hair with natural blonde highlights, blue eyes, and about as pale a person can get. As a wolf I'm solid black with bright blue eyes. I like food (huge wolf thing), music, and combat. Well, that about sums me up.

Now that I'm alpha my parents are sending me to school, because I've been home schooled all of my life.

When I was younger I had a tougher time controlling my wolf, so my parents home schooled me and now that I'm alpha I'm good at hiding it. So high school here I come.

Wouldn't it be messed up if I met my mate? Oh, I wish we could pick our mates (hint mine would be Taylor Lautner), but sadly we can't . I wonder which mate is harder to find?(only a boy and girl can make a mate-ship).

It could be a fairy, werewolf, witch, demon hunter, vampire hunter, werewolf hunter, human,or a vampire, YUCK could you imagine a werewolf and a vampire.

Ewww just to think about it makes me sick. Cold hearted demons, they smell like cold death(and let me tell you no amount of cologne can help that). MEGA YUCK. Just thinking about it makes me queasy.

I guess it's time to start my first day of school. Wish me luck.

Hey thank you if you are reading. I am still starting out so be easy. Thank you again. And there is a picture of Leia in wolf form. :) . Please enjoy. :)