CHAPTER 10 "Sweet Memories"

After Aries leaves, I smile but then I think about what Coda said. I hate thinking about the past.

FLASH BACK TWO YEARS AGO: I can't believe that Alex asked me out, he's so sweet. He's asked me out before but I thought he was kidding. My brother, James doesn't like him. He says there's something he doesn't trust in him and his mate Carrie agrees as always. He's lucky he already found his mate, I on the other hand probably don't have one. I think he's great even though he is two years older. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

I think all of this while I'm waiting for him to pick me up. I hear a knock at the door, and go down stairs.

It's Alex, "Hey,gorgeous. Ready to go?" he says smiling at me.

"Yep" I say blushing when he calls me gorgeous.

I get into his truck, and say "Where are we going?"

"Some where special" he says smiling making me shiver involuntarily.

Once we get to wherever we are, he opens my door and helps me out. He takes my hand leading me to a lighted gazebo, I gasp and smile up at him since he's like a foot taller than me. He smiles and leads me to a table in gazebo. He pulls out a chair for me and I sit still smiling.

He takes a seat next to me, and says "Do you like it?"

"Like it, I love it" I say with giddiness. He smiles and we start talking.

We chat most of the date, the parts we weren't making out.

"You ready to go?"he says.

"Yeah" I say smiling, for a omega he is a really good kisser. We walk back to the truck, and he helps me in. He gets in and he drives me home.

We are walking to my door and he says "Did you have a good time?"

"Yes I did" I say smiling.

Once we get to the door he stops and faces me, leaning in. I lean in and we kiss, it makes me get butterflies.

"Good night gorgeous" he says with one last peck and he leaves.

I walk in the house and lean against the door, and think 'I'm the luckiest girl in the world'...............

ONE YEAR LATER.......

Me and Alex are the envy couple of the pack. Huh, we are so in love. I remember when he told me he loved me. We are taking a walk in the woods in a little bit. He says he has a surprise for me. I walk down stairs and see my brother.

"Hey James"

"Hey buttercup" he says smiling.

I walk in the kitchen and say "Mom I'm going for walk in the woods with Alex I'll be back later"

I hear my brother groan, I send him a quick glare.

"Okay honey. Be safe" my mom says.

"I will" I say walking out the door.

I meet Alex at the edge of the woods. "Hey gorgeous"

"Hey" He takes my hand and we walk to the center of the woods.

I have a weird feeling I'm being followed.

When we get there he says"stand here"

"Okay" I say skeptical.

He looks at his feet and says "Remember when I said I loved you".