Chapter 5 "Sleepover"

Once me and Coda got back to my house we hog the living room.

Coda sits on the couch and I say "I'll go get you some clothes".

He stays so much I have some of his clothes in my bottom drawer. When I'm in my room I change into a cami and my neon pink short shorts and put on my favorite pink and gray sweat shirt. Once I'm done I grab a t-shirt and sweat pants for Coda.

I go down stairs to see Coda with his eyes closed chilling on the couch. I walk quick and I stand right in front of him lying on the couch. And I jump right on him laughing.

I sit up straddling his waist and say "Never close your eyes on a opponent"

"Oh really....I guess I'll just have to get revenge" he says sitting up and giving me the look I hate.

I jump from his lap in a attempt to escape,'epic fail'. He grabs me by my hips playfully pulling me back to the couch.

"Tickle fight" he says tickling me while I laugh my head off.

"Stop......please" I wheeze begging through my laughing.

"Okay,I got my revenge"he stops so can finally breath.

I take in a dramatic breath coughing a bit, getting a smug chuckle from Coda.

"Thanks for letting me breath"

"No problem" he says smiling.

"Well,unless you want me to be a haness she devil we better go to bed" I say with a yawn.

"Okay buttercup"

"Did you just call me buttercup? You haven't called me that since we were kids".

"Sorry"

"No, I like it, but I'll kick your butt if you tell anyone"

"Okay, buttercup can we watch some tv?"he says chuckling.

"Sure" I say with another yawn.

I cut on the tv and hand the remote to Coda.

"Coda?" I ask half asleep.

"Yeah"

"Thanks"I say barely above a whisper.

Everything goes black. Not to long after that, I feel two warm arms under me and I know it's Coda so I wrap my arms around his neck.

After a few minutes I'm being laid on my bed and covered up. I mumble a thank you and I hear a your welcome. I hear nothing after that.

A boy with dark hair and green eyes smiles at me from across a open field. He waves and feel butterflies waving back. I feel like I've known him on for years.

I sit down on the blanket laid out for a picnic. Taking a deep breath I let the sun soak in my skin. My eyes closed blissfully. Warm lips brush my ear as breath fans my neck.

"Thinking about me?" A rugged voice says in my ear softly.

"Always." Smiling I turn around to kiss the boy.

But two small children interrupt the moment, tackling both of us. We all laugh, they're so strong already.

"Thought I told you two to go terrorize some pack mates." The boy tells the children ruffling a little girls hair.

"We did, but uncle Coda told us to stop." Her blue eyes and black hair shine in the sun as she pouts.

Smiling I look at her brother with green eyes and red-ish blonde hair, he shakes his head with a shrug.

I pull them both into my lap. " Well, you just tell uncle Coda that I said to let you both have fun. Alpha's direct orders." I say with a playfully stern tone.

"Okay?" I kiss them both on the head.

"Okay mom." They both kiss my cheek before running off .

"Do I get a kiss?" The boy smirks.

Biting my lip " No you get orders."

He leans closer "And what are my orders Alpha?"

I smile "To kiss me like you did that time in the couch when we were kids."

"Don't have to ask me twice." The boy kisses me passionately.

"I love when you go all fierce Alpha on me." He says all husky against my lips.

"Less talking,more kissing." I tease.

The dream fades out leaving me in a blissful sleep

Sorry for the short chapters it's a working progress. Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. :) Comment and vote.