CHAPTER 2 "Hot stuff"

I look up as the door opens and my heart stops. The first thing I notice is a hot guy with black hair and he is wearing jeans, a nearly see through white tee that hugs his fit body, leather jacket that hugs his arm muscles, and sunglasses. The next thing I notice is the smell, it smells like he rolled in dead skunks and then in more road kill.

As I sat there I gag a little, and the teacher says"Ah, Mr.Tarot see you decided on joining us today"

He just nodded starring at me(I'm covering my nose)I feel a weird warmth in my gut.

It's like dude ever heard of deodorant,or cologne,or a shower!!! It sure doesn't smell like it, how am I the only one gaging. I think it's probably a medical issue, because there is no way that is natural.

"Well, take a seat" the teacher says slightly irritated.

I look around and saw the only seat left is next to me (CRAP). Well, here comes the vommit comet, the second worst way to start school. He takes off his sunglasses, still starring at me, wow he has deep and bright green eyes, they remind me of the woods.

Heart please work again, I kind of need you to beat. He never breaks eye contact the whole time he is walking to the seat. He sits down and instead of puking the smell seems to go away, weird maybe the person in front of me farted, I send a nasty glare at the back of their head.

What the heck have they been eating?dead skunks it seems. The girl in front of me turns around giving me a weird look, I stop glaring and look anywhere but her. She turns back around.

After that I look at the teacher and listen to the lesson, I chance a glance at Mr.Hotty. Yep still starring that's not weird. I don't know who's sanity is more questionable, mine or his?

I look up into his deep green eyes, I blush and he smirks, ugh stupid blood stay where you belong. I look away feeling really weird.

After a few more awkward minutes the bell rings, hallelujah. I get up to leave and I don't see Clover, what a friend.

I walk toward the door and it closes, I step back.

"So, beautiful what's your name?"a rugged voice asked,making me shiver involuntarily.

I put on my game face"What's yours?"

He was now leaning on the door. "I asked you first?"he says smoothly.

I walk up to him til we almost touch.

"Leia Wolf"

"My name is Aries"

"So what are you? I know your not human" I say what has been in the back of my mind since the foot steps.

"What do you mean?of course I'm human" he says our bodies still inches apart.

"No, you're not" I take a deep breath and smell that terrible smell from earlier, so it wasn't the person in front of me polluting the air.

Wait, I know that smell, it smells like cold death. It finally clicks. My wolf says like a voice in my head ' No duh'. I mentally glare at her , she smirks. 'Smart ass'.

"Vampire" I mumble as he looks at me confused.

"You are a Vampire"I say through gritted teeth, controlling my urge to wolf out as I say.

I push back my wolf, she seems happy to back down as soon as I look in his eyes. She's happy now. Bi-poloar.

"How did you know?"he asks clenching his fist.

"Well, you smell like dead skunks" I say calmly no longer feeling the urge to kill him.

"What are you?" He looks at me confused.

I snort "Not telling Vamp boy. But it's weird." I look at him cautiously.

"What's weird?" He looks at me like I'm nuts.

Great now the first hot guy I meet in school not only is my mortal enemy but he also thinks I'm crazy.

"Just that I didn't kill you." I shrug. Aries' jaw drops as the bell rings.

"Shit! I'm going to be late to class on my first day of school. " I groan before running out the door.

Why didn't I kill him? The urge is normally stronger, this is really freaking me out. He is hot for a vampire, YUCK did I just think that, no, bad Leia.

I think as I'm running and I smash right into Coda's locker, I forgot he went here.

"Ouch"I say as I hit the floor.

"Oh,Leia are you ok"Coda asks helping me up.

"Yeah I'm fine I just ran into your locker" I say with a touch of sarcasm rubbing my head.

"When did you start going here?"

"Today,actually" I say smiling,at my old friend.

"Oh you should have told me. I would have shown you around".

"Thanks,and I found my way around"I say as Clover walks up.

"Hey, are you ready to go to class?"She asks smiling.

"Yep, bye Coda"I say walking away with Clover,he just waves and walks the other direction.

"Who was that?" Clover asks.

"Coda he's in my p.......... park group" I cover up the pack part.

"Park group?" Clover asks with a head tilt.

"Yep"I say popping the p for effect.

She just nods her head slowly. I'm a alpha I shouldn't be making mistakes like that.

A few hours later......

Me and Clover head to our last classes,and I haven't seen Aries all day(yey). History is my last class and Clover's is health. We part ways. As I walk in I see the last person I want to see......

Evil laugh, another cliff hanger. Please mind The grammar. And thanks for reading. And that's a picture of Aries at the top.:) Please comment and vote.