CHAPTER 15 "Confessions"

As we walk in I see that dumb girl again. That slut is sitting comfortably on his couch.

"Hey babe, why did you bring your history partner?" She says glaring at me.

Aries just sighs irritated. I'm not in the mood for this right now. I walk over to her not saying anything, I grab her arm roughly and smirk when she says 'ow'.

I walk to the door, open it and shove her out it "Aries has a girlfriend now, so, get lost, if you favor having limbs"

I slam the door in her face taking great satisfaction in her wide open mouth.

I turn around smiling so hard my face hurts.

Aries just looks at me. "Did you just?"

"What?" I say smiling leaning against the door.

"You said I have a girlfriend and who would that be?" he says walking closer, smirking.

"Hum, let me think.......... I don't know anyone who would be crazy enough to date you...........maybe..... just maybe... me" I say taunting him.

Aries is now in front of me, he puts his hands on my hips "I would like that"

"Really? Even with the whole mate thing and you know killing my last ex?" I ask shyly looking down.

He puts his fingers under my chin making me look him in the eyes.

"Even with the whole mate thing and if we are mates your not getting rid of me anytime soon" he says quietly.

"Can you promise me that even when I tell you about my past you'll still feel that way?" I ask scared to lose him.

"I promise, I'm not going anywhere" he says right before kissing me.

I knew right then and there that I loved him and I would always love him. He is my mate.

He finally pulls away and I'm smiling like a crazy person. He smiles back and takes my hand leading me to the couch.

"So, were you jealous of Tiffany?" he asks me still holding my hand.

"Yeah, did you miss the bit where I threatened to tear her limbs off."I say feeling a little bit bad about what I did to her.

If she would've put up a fight I would have followed through on that threat.

Aries laughs "I was jealous of dog boy too and I didn't know why"

"That's why you glare at him so much" I say in a duh tone.

"Yeah" he chuckles.

"The first time I saw that thing you call a girl, I got really upset when you too kissed. Well, first I wanted to kill her but then I wanted to bawl my eyes out. I didn't know why then either" I say smiling.

######

After some silence I gulp and ask "So, are you ready for me to tell you about my past?" I ask kind of praying he doesn't.

"Yep" he says.

I take a deep breath and start.

"Well me and Alex grew up together, along with my brother James and his mate Carrie and of course Coda. Alex was two years older than me so we didn't see each other a lot and he was a omega. But I always liked him, then when I had just turned fifteen he asked me out. I was so happy, he went all out for my first date, I remember thinking I was the luckiest girl in the world. He was my first kiss, and my first boyfriend. We were the envy couple of the pack, but I was young and nieve then. My brother never trusted him, I guess he was right to not trust him. He told me he loved me. But a month before my birthday we went for a walk. And..." I pause as tears prick my eyes, my wolf whimpers.