The Boy In The Blue Scarf

One day little blue ran to meet his older brother after school.As he was running he saw a kid being bullied and in a corner surrounded.

Blue ran over at yelled " H-HEY!! stop that it's not nice!! leave them alone!! you big meanies!".

The biggest bully turned and looked at little blue and snickered " You have got to be kidding me!?! You a little brat trying to help someone from monsters who are like 10 times bigger than you? why even try?".

blue responded " because it's the right thing to do. Leave them alone!!".

As blue distracted the biggest bully he also drew in the attention of the other bullies giving the little monster time to get away.Now little blue is in trouble they're surrounded and the biggest bully jumps at blue pinning blue to the ground.

blue yells " AHHH SOMEONE HELP!!!PLEASE!!!".

One of the other bullies covers blues mouth with his own scarf so they can't yell for help. blue struggles to get free but to no avail the biggest starts to punch him in the chest.

POV CHANGE-  OLDER BROTHER

Paps was walking to the meeting spot to get his little brother sans or blue as he calls him. As he was walking there he hears something like his brother scream he shrugged it off at first thinking" Hmm sounded like blue eh blues probably at the spot safe right, yeah he's got to be there".

But then he heard it again and knew it was him so he started running in the direction of the scream. When he gets there he sees the bullies beating blue till he has very very low HP. Paps runs over and uses his magic to throw the bullies off and away from blue. The bullies get up and bolt away.

But pap is more concerned about blue * ACT * CHECK NAME Sans HP 5/1000 LV 1 EXP 2 . Blue looks terrified and is crying so pap uses healing magic to try to help sans regain some HP. Blue winces as pap heals him.

Paps mind is racing ' Why in the hell would they- nevermind just focus on healing sans i got this.I can do this just hang on sans!'.

Pap tells blue "Just hang in there bro its ok im here".

blue responds weakly and in slight pain " b-brother?"

"yeah bro?"

"w-why a-are som-some " blue takes a breath" mon-monsters m-mm-mea-mean"

"i dont know bro but i do know that whatever you did was for something good!, r-right?"

"yeah....." blues voice sounds fading. Pap picks up blue and starts running home but he dare not teleport with blue so injured.

ONE HOUR LATER AT THE BOY'S HOME.

Blue is resting on his bed with a IV going from a small bag thats is filled with a orange and blue liquid to his soul restoring his HP. Paps hasn't moved from Sans's side since he got home. Blue shifts and opens one eye a little turning his head to look around then spots his brother and within seconds his vision is clouded with tears.

Blues lifts one arm and winces in pain"rr".

Papyrus sits up and looks at sans"Sans? you-you awake?".

"I think s-so.....p-pappy?".

"yeah bro?".

"d-did y-you get h-hurt?".

"huh? what do you-".

"d-did you u-use t-too much mag-magic?".

"N-no im fine! really but you got really hurt by the way if you dont mind me asking what were you doing?".

"....mm" blue tries to sit up but pap stops him by putting one hand on his chest."n-no you need to lie down and rest!".

"b-but pappy... i-i i d-d-dont want a-anyone to g-get in trouble... i was j-just t-trying t-to help ".

"hey hey hey it's ok no one's getting in trouble just tell me what happened"

" o-ok...". blue tells his side of the story of what happened and as he tell paps eyes look to be getting a faint orange glow but blue doesn't notice this.

" and s-so i-". Papyrus interrupts Blue ." its ok sans you don't need to tell me right now you should rest and I will go make you something to bring your HP up faster".

papyrus goes to stand up and sans grabs his hand tears running in rivers from his eye sockets. "p-p-please d-don-t lea-ave ...".

Papyrus looks down and smiles a bit " its ok bro I will be right back I'm just going to make you some soup ".

Blue sobs out." please?".

Papyrus feels a little guilty for lying to him he is going to have a CHAT with the bullies. " I promise I will be right back bro".

Sans nods to the best of his ability and let's go of papyrus hand. "please hurry ....."

"I will". He walks out of the room. Sighs and teleports to Alphys hours knocking on the door.

Alphys answers the door" who and wha-"she cuts off when she sees papyrus's eyes glowing a bright neon orange she asks him" papyrus what are you doing and why are your eyes glowing it something happened to Sans?"

Papyrus response "he was beaten up by bullies today..."

Alphys is over exaggerating "what?! who did this?! what are their names I'll show them a real lesson!"

Papyrus seems relieved he sighs "at least he's getting better now I don't know their names I know what they look like".

Alphy's is excited" come on tell me what they look like!"