Recovery And Rest.

((* It's been one wild ride for the brothers, it's over ... For now ... Who knows, who might come back to haunt them.*))
( Edit: *insert maniac laughter here !*)
*P.O.V. OF PAP!*

Sans is asleep in my room for now, he needs it after what he has been through.

I sigh and look at the TV. There is nothing interesting on so I turn it off and go up to my room to check on Sans.

I open the door and look in, sighing in relief. He's still asleep.

*P.O.V. CHANGE OUTSIDE OF THE BROTHERS!*

Pap looks at the window next to his bed with his sleeping brother and sighs. It's snowing heavily now. Pap starts to close the door and head back downstairs when a soft and weak sound calls out for him.

Turning back to the bed, he sees sans shift, turn, and writhe from a nightmare. Pap sprints next to the bed, to his brother, grabs sans's hand, and wispers calming words to him.

"Shhhh it's ok sans, ..., Paps is here , it's ok, shh... I'm here , it's ok now ..."

Sans seems to calm from them and wakes. "Mm ... pappy ..."

"It's ok bro, I'm here, I won't leave you."

"Pappy ... it hurts ..."

"What hurts?"

"d-down ... there ..."

"Do you want me to heal it?"

Blue lightly nods trying not to move as much. Pap carefully hovers his hands above sans's stomach, letting a green glow of healing magic, spiral and swirl from his hands, healing sans. During this he checks blues stats.

*ACT

*CHECK

*NAME Sans

*HP 210/2050 
+20 HP every 5 seconds

*LV 3

*EXP 17

* It Look Like He's Going To Be Okay... But For How Long?

Pap sighs and smiles at Sans knowing that he's going to be alright ... Health wise at least ... He still doesn't know if he's going to be okay mentally ... Or emotionally ...

(( Ok quick question!!  How many of you remember the note I made in chapter one? The one where pap didn't want to telaport himself and sans Because of how injured sans was... Well i want to elaborate on it a little! If a monster has very low HP, say from a battle, if he or she is telaported while still having the low HP the chance of death increases by 10. Just how pap didn't know this when he telaports his dad to their home, this occurred before the events of chapter one!! That's why their dad died.))

Pap stops the healing magic, once Sans is fully healed. Pap smiles and holds a hand out to Sans to hold, shakely sans takes Pap's hand and smiles weakly in return.

"Pappy ... Your... the best ... Brother ..."says Sans.

"Heh... Nah, your the best bro. You almost always see the best in people even when they don't see it themselves..."

"Heh..."

"It's true, though. Your the cooler one. You get pushed down but the next second your back up, as if it didn't happen. You forgive, when some wouldn't. Your awesome in everything you do. Your what keeps me going, every. single. day. I keep going, knowing that you are safe and sound."

"... Aww ... Pappy ..." Blue smiles at his brother

(( Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait on this chapter. It took awhile, a long one at that! So enjoy my shining stars and cute cookies!!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘 CJ is out!))