A Day Full Of Randomness!

( Now about the Ask Box...... Yes it's real and you can ask them stuff...... You can ask them ANYTHING!....and I mean it.)

A few hours later Pap's gets a call on his phone, pardoning himself and walks to the kitchen answering the phone.
"Hello?"

A Lord barbaric voice boomed through his phone."HEY!  Papyrus where is sans?"

"Alphys please don't yell ... He's in the living room why?"

" Well I just got a job opening up uh scratch that two opening for sentry's in snowdin."

"Oh and why did you want to know where sans is?"

"He asked if he could be a sentry and I have an opening for it so I'm just telling that he has the job."

"Ok so what your saying is you have a job that could work for him by just walking around the outskirts of snowdin?"

"Yup!"

"I don't know but I'll be tell him."

"Cool thanks Papyrus!" Alphys hangs up a faint beeping sounds from the phone in his hands.

"Pappy?" Blue's voice drifts from the other side of the kitchen door.

"! Bro." Pap turns around and faces blue as he looks on to his older brother with curiosity.

(Not surprised heh I mean why would he it's not like he has something to hide from his brother.... Right?)

"Who was that?" Blue asked sheepishly.

"Just Alphys." Responded pap in a cool tone.

"Oh! What did she say?"

"Something about a sentry opportunity for snowdin..."

Blue gasps a looks at his brother with star filled eyes. Surprise and wonder filled Pap but it never shows on his face.
"Yeah she said that you asked for a sentry job a lot and now two are open ....and that you start tomorrow after school."

"REALLY?!???!!"

" yup."

"YAY!!" blue jumps up and down with excitement."I CAN'T BELIEVE IM GONNA BE A SENTRY!!!"

"alright calm down bro."

" Opps sorry pap!" Blue stops jumping but eye still filled with gold stars.

((TOO. F***ING. CUTE!!!!!!)

Pap looks at blue and smiles."well since you can't patrol snowdin by yourself I will be going with you."

"Ok pap that just means if I find a human, you can help capture them!"

"Heh... Ok bro.."

Paps phone rings again. He looks at it and it's Alphys... He answers it.
"Hey Alp."

"HEY PAPYRUS!! YOU TELL SANS YET??!" asks alphys.

"Yeah he knows but he isn't gonna work alone... So take it as both opening's are now taken."

" Ok you both can start tomorrow afternoon!!"

"Ok ...hey Alp thanks..."

"No problem Papyrus!" Alphys hangs up her end of the line and the faint beeping returns to his phone. He hangs up his line with a click.

Blue looks at pap then smiles bigger. Pap looks back at him knowing what will come....

*****1 HOUR LATER!!!( YAY TIME SKIP!!*****