Blues Rape (y'all been warned!!)

((((( SO ... IM ... ITS ... UHHH ... I WARN YOU!!! ITS A NON-CON!! He don't want it ... He really don't ... Now my one friend can shush about the rape!! )))))))

** Outside of blue and captors!!**

Blue stops struggling as the footsteps get closer and louder. Panicking because he doesn't know an or want what they have planned for him.

"So Ray... What should we do to him first?" Asks Jacks as he looks at Ray.

"Hmmm... Well he doesn't have anything we can use... You 'work him up' so to speak." Says Ray looking back at Jacks with a sly smirk.

((( Oh and fair warning...
Ecto-flesh can be summoned against the persons will. So he can't stop them!)))

Jack's moves himself in between blues tied legs and puts a hand over the area applying slight pressure. Blue bites back a gasp as Jacks hand puts more pressure and moves his hand in slow circles.

* A box appears and time pauses! The box gives you several options and they read as follows.

A- Pap appears with Alphys just after the captors start to rape Blue.

B- they fully rape Blue then Pap and Alphys appears.

C- Pap and Alphys don't find Blue but Blue is forced to attack to protect himself, and runs home.

D- Blue just attacks them and runs, finding Alphys and Pap.

E- Blue try's to talk them out of this and fails.

F- Blue try's to talk them out of this and it works.

It's your turn as a reader to say what will happen to them!!

The top one with the most comments will be what happens! Choose wisely for it can't ever be undone!