Humans..... (an) The End?

(If you reread the story you will find changes to everything and some missing chapters that I deleted. Cuz I have reasons.)

P.O.V. - Of The Fallen human - CHARA. (Edited)

'*It's dark ... I can't see ... Wait ... Am I ... falling ...? How did I-'.

"*-Oof!" Came from the fallen human as they land in a bed if golden flowers. They stay there for a little then sit up with a groan.

"*Where am I...?" The human asks aloud. They turn and see a greyed-out figure standing near them. They become curious and ask the figure "*Who are you....? Do you know where I am..?".

"Welcome to the underground Human ... I am CJ ... And this is a story as old as time itself... Humans and monsters living in peace. Together on the surface. Monsters using magic to heal and protect humans. And humans using their own magic to grow food and craft things needed to survive.".

"*Humans and monsters lived together on the surface ...?".

"Yes, we lived together. Until the humans got a thought that monsters would kill them and use their souls to create God's or creatures of fear. The humans waged war on the monsters and won. Using the magic, 8 human wizards sealed the monsters under Mont. Ebott for the rest of time with a barrier.".

"*...".

"In Time a young human child fell ... Or as some thought ... Jumped ... The young human was found by the Prince of monsters and took them to the King and Queen ... The King and Queen adopted the human as one of the Royal Family".

"*The human became one of them..? Why would they do that?".

"The child was too young for it's life to become but short."

.(( .... I'm unmotivated to continue....

💙 Give up. ❤ Continue.

Author CJ has chosen to give up....

A_CJ: Sorry ... but ... I can't ... I can't continue ... I'm just ... Don't be sad ... I might come back to continue this book one day ... I just don't know when ...