SomeDays We Dont Live.... If We Don't Take Risks

(((((BIG TIME SKIP !!!!!!!! -YAY BIG TIME SKIP!!! ITS GOING TO GET GREAT!!!!!!)))))

Blue wakes up just like every morning, getting dressed in his battle armor, and making his way down stairs. He walks into the kitchen starts making breakfast for him and his brother....speaking of brother...blue calls out."PAPPY TIME TO GET UP!!!"
some shuffling feet and moments later pap appears in the kitchen door."yeah bro...?"

"Oh your up! Good we don't want to be late!"

"Uhh late for.....?"

"Our patrol! For humans!"

"Ohh yeah.... That...."

"It something wrong Pappy?"

"Uh... It-it's nothing! I'm good."

"Pappy here now." Blue points to the spot in front of him.

Pap does as requested and stands in front of his brother.

((LOVE THE SUBMISSIVE PAP!!))

Blue motions for pap to come to his level. Pap leans down and blue sets one hand on his brothers skull.... "Pappy you havetemperature... You stay home I will go patrol...."

"Nah bro I'm good s'id'es you can't patrol snowdin by yourself."

"And why not?"

"Cus your not allowed."

"Yes I am!"

"Nu-uh bro."

"And why not?"

"Cuz your still a baby-bones!"

"I AM NOT YOU, TAKE THAT BACK!!"

"nope!"

"Take it back Pappy!!"

"Now why should I?"

"........." Blue looks at his brother as his eye sockets fill with teal tears.

"Oh! Hush it's ok bro! I'm sorry! I was just playing!"

"Heh..." Blue wipes his eye sockets and cheek bones. " I am a baby bones..." Whispers blue

"Come on bro I was just joking you..."

"I know ..."

"...."

Pap straightens up and looks at blue whom seems to be thinking....but about what baffles him....

" If I let you go patrol today, you must stay home tomorrow then." Blue looks confidently up at his brother who looks Shocked.