the man behind the wall before the fall part 3 -the days after

After a few hours of lecturers from gaster the boys are sent to their rooms.

Gaster is in the kitchen making dinner and sans come down stairs making his way to the kitchen. Sans looks at his dad as he is making them dinner.

"H-hi dad ..." Sans says as he stands in the door to the kitchen
Gaster looks over and smiles "hello my little blue I'm sorry for my temperament earlier" he looks down "I just didn't know ... That this had happened before ... If I'd known I would have taken care of it ..."gaster looks  up and puts a smile back on his face " but now you are safe. You and your brother are not in any trouble nor will you ever be, understand sans?"

Sans nods and smiles "Mwehehehe! I understand dad!".

" Good now go tell papyrus dinner is ready for me please?" 

"Ok!" Said sans as he runs to tell papyrus.

Sans runs up the stairs tripping on the top one "ompf!"

(*) P.O.V. CHANGE!!! Paps(*)

Paps is sitting on his bed thinking, then a loud bang and sans's voice echos through the silent room "ompf!

 Paps jumps up off his bed and runs to the door and swings it open just as sans was about to knock on it.       "oh hi pap! Dad said it's time for dinner!"

"Di-did you fall or something just now?"

"Huh?... oh! Yeah kinda I tripped on the top step but I'm ok!

Papyrus sighs "ok let's go eat bro..." Placing one hand on sans shoulder. 

Papyrus looks over to see gaster next to the bottom step. "h-heyya dad..." 

"Evening papyrus." 

Papyrus removes his hand from sans's shoulder and put it in his hoodie pocket.

(*)Changed to gaster mind(*)
                (*/////*)

I see papyrus put his hands in his pocket in a reaction of fear " papyrus you and your brother are not in trouble anymore..."

Papyrus looks at me in shock "wh-what...?".

"Off topic dinner is ready you boys come down and eat".

Papyrus seems upset but takes the hint to drop the topic.
I walk back in to the kitchen and I hear two sets of foot steps move down the stairs, A fast ready to go set, And a lazy time taker set.

(*)TIME SKIP B/C IM LAZY!(*)

Sans is playing with his action figures, papyrus is watching the TV. A NTT show is playing. And gaster is...sans realizes that his dad is nowhere to be seen, he looks up at papyrus and asked
"Hey papyrus... Where did dad go?".

"Don't know bro...".

" Something doesn't feel right I think dad is in danger...".

"What do you mean bro?".

" I mean dad said to stay inside no mater what and the alarm went off at the edge of the town ...".

"Wait the alarm went off?".

"Yeah didn't you hear it?".

"No... sans?".

"Yeah papyrus?".

"We need to go to Dad's back lab.".

"But I don't like it back there!".

"The alarm sounds only when a dangerous human has been spotted and it means dad has to protect us.".

Papyrus stands up and so does sans. Papyrus walks to a door right off the kitchen next to the fridge and opens it. Dusty air blows out from not being used in sometime.sans coughs from the dust. Papyrus reaches  around the corner of the door and flips a light switch.
It's a yellowish orange fluorescent light flicks on from above.

"Wow... It's big! And-"sans coughs "dusty...".

Papyrus walks in and sans is right behind him.  "Sans?".

"Hm?".

"I need you to stay here... I'm going to find dad".

"But pappy! I can't stay here alone! I don't like it!".

"You can bring out bunny".

"Gasp! Really!?".

"Yeah as long as you don't fire it".

"Ok! Pappy!".

Sans's left eye turns stary  and a small blaster with star shaped around it's sockets and a blue dusted across it's cheeks appears.

"BUNNY!!!". Nearly shouts sans.

The blaster responses "rrrrr? ".

"Ok sans, now please be quiet and stay here till either me or dad comes to get you, got it?".

"Yes pappy!" Sans walks over and hugs papyrus and whispers. 

"please come back soon?".

(+Next chapter coming soon!!!!!+)

(And note from me!!!! - so I am happy to say I'm giving blue a break in the story but now I'mma mess with paps and gaster!!! Hehehe!!!! I'm so evil for my children !!! 

Blue: "so I get to sit out this next chapter?"

At: "yes!"

Blue: "yay!! Ok bye humans!!!!

At: "so that's the end of chapter 4!")