The Man Behind The Wall Before The Fall

(( sorry if the title rhymes !!!!!!))

It started like any other day for him. He woke up to the sound of his alarm going off . He groans sitting up hits the alarm. Yawns gets up and dressed in a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black paints. Grabs his black jacket and walks out of his room. He walks to the kitchen makes something for him and two other plates walks out to the living room and hollers.

"KIDS I'M LEAVING FOR WORK NOW ,PLEASE BE UP AND READY FOR SCHOOL SOON!".

One of the doors fly's open and a small child runs down the stairs ready for the day in a bright blue scarf gray shirt and pants with the same color blue gloves. The child exclaims "morning dad!" and hugs him. He smiles and returns the gesture.

" Good morning sans, Now you must listen to your brother, I won't be home till late tonight, ok?".

" ok dad!".

releasing him from the hug .The other door opens to a taller child with a orange hoodie on and tan shorts and sneakers.

"sup dad".

" oh good to see you up so early papyrus!".

papyrus walks down the stairs and over to them.

" boys i made you food, i have to head to work now, i will see you when i get home and you won't be up it all hours again?".looks at papyrus.

"hey no promises dad". exclaimed papyrus.

"hmm? well ok be good at school now won't you?". looking at both of them.

"yes dad". said sans putting one hand to his head in a salute way. then put his hand down and walks off to the kitchen.

"... so dad ...what will ya be doing today?".asked papyrus.

" working on improving the core's power output.". he looks at papyrus." i really must go now".

"Ok dad see ya..". Says papyrus waving slightly.

" ok bye sans make sure your brother behaves for me please?". As he walks out the door hearing an approving rattle. Closing the door as he steps in to the cold of snowdin. Turning left from the door along a path to waterfall .

** SOME TIME LATER WHEN HE GETS TO WORK**(like 1 and a half hours!!)

(Going to continue with the next part of this in the next chapter!!!)(sorry for it being short!!!!!))