The Man Behind the Wall Before The Fall *Part 2*

(sorry if it rhymes)

As he walked into the main lab his assistants look and greet him then got back to work. He walks to the elevator pushing the button to open it and steps in,pushing the last button going all the way down to his lab.

*pov change !!! sans and papyrus at school!! (i dont really know what im going to do with this part!)*

sans was walking to class when some older kids came over to him and blocked his path." hey there you got any lunch money?" One of the older kid asks. 

"oh? why yes i do! why do you ask?"sans responded.

" can I have it?"asked the same older kid.

"Oh... Ummm I dont know .... " answered sans.

"come on. can't you help a monster out?"

"uhhh....mmmm okay." sans pulls out his wallet and the older kid snaches it out of his hands.

"h-hey! give it ba-"responded sans before he is shoved to the ground.

Papyrus sees this and runs over"hey!"his voice has gone lower than sans has ever heard. Becoming very scared hides his face in his hands curling in to himself...

...

...

*TIME SKIP! ONE HOUR LATER  at the principals office.....(yay...?)*

"Now tell me what happened here!?" Exclaims gaster. Sans looks down and says".... They asked me if I had any lunch money.....and I-they punched me.... S-so-".

 Papyrus interrupts and says "they tried to hurt sans so I stepped in and things got violent ....".

Gaster looks at his boys and then at the principal. 

The principal clears their throat " so what you both have said has been taken to account but why did you fight them papyrus?". 

Papyrus looks down "they were going to hurt my little bro and I wasn't just gonna stand there and let it happen..."he ended with a sigh. 

The principal looks at papyrus then to sans thinking. Finally after what feel like forever to the boys the principal says" alright... I will let you both off with a warning... Don't do this again... " 

They turn to gaster" and I'm sorry to have pulled you from your important work Dr.gaster". 

Gaster looks at the principal and nods accepting it then at his boys" we're going home now..."the tone of gaster voice sends a shiver down the spines of the boys" and I apologise for the inconveniences Mrs.woodrine.".

 The boys stand up and follow gaster out the door of the principal's office and out the school.

**LÈ TIME SKIP  20 MINUTES!**

Gaster unlocks the door to the house. It was a very quiet walk home.he walks in, sans and papyrus follow.

" Now tell me why? " Gaster asks. 

"Wh-why what dad..? "Answers sans.

"Tell me why ... You didn't fight back...?"

Sans flinches and looks down thinking on his answer then finally says" I just... didn't want... to hurt anyone..."

(Next part coming soon!!!!)