Another rogue

Our symbol above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She ran, and ran from the group of wolves chasing her. We stayed in the shadows of the trees, blending our white fur with the snow. The crunch of snow and the sound of wolves barking herd all around. The group of wolves finally stopped chasing her as she hides up a tree. She catches her breathe as she rest. Only a sort time after she broke into a silent cry. She passed out.

Stalking is weird I know but we needed to see if she truely a rogue. She absolutely is. Another rogue for us. I wonder if she will freak or be happy. It tends to be one or the other.

"Come on Ms. Kya, lets get her." Shay said

"Well excuse me Mr. Sass." I sass back.

"I think we have watched her long enough long enogh. May we please go?" he asked softer

"I was just kidding Shay, lets go." I say with a warming smile to make him know I'm not mad. Shay is a very shy guy that dose as told. Which is great except he could be taken advantage of. And I would never do that to him. I Allway call people on it for him. Ever since we were younger.

Yes we've known each other for year. We meet in the orphanage. But that stories for another time.

We all have our stories to tell. Each unique and tells our past. And explains why we are here. They will be told some day. Right now we have to get this rogue.

"Since I was mean I'll carry her" I say as I pick her up and get her on my back. "If only I had a big, strong, white wolf to ride." Dropping hints I want ride his back.

"No." he chuckled shaking his head

I pout at him
"Why you use to let me" I argue

"Yes but we don't have time. She could wake up at any second. Now come on March" he said point toward our territory.

"Sir yes sir" I say actually marching.

When we got to our pack house Shay takes her to a empty room to rest. I went to my office to see Kate sitting on my desk. Kate is Another friend on mine. She was one of my first members abandoned by the 'Fire Sun' pack. We have been though a lot together.

"Hey Kate what's up" I ask sitting in my chair.

"Not much you?" she asked with a dull look.

"I was thinking of going to the roller rink in the town out the Forrest. I know a rogue worker that can get us in after closing." Yes rogues can do things outside there pack. Many of our members work in town. Just as long as they don't shift into wolves.

"Cool what's his name?" she asked hyper.

"Brandon" I respond. He is the 'angle man' whatever he dose for you, he has to get something in returned for it. He most likely will make me switch his room for my "better" room. "I'm going to owe that elf a favor later. -" I was cut off by my phone vibrating. "Hello." I answer politely

"It's Shay she awake and freaking out hurrie!" he hung up the phone before I could respond.

"But now we need to help Shay and the new rogue com' on." I say rushing ou the door.

***********************************************************

Hiya I hope you like it so far

~Ace §.