Shame

"Oh my God this party is so lame." Brandon said to me while struggling with his tie.

"I know right, we could be playing laser tag in the pack house basement. Or watch Death Note again. I'll even take just going for a run then this." Shay said sluming over a near by table. Both boys took a loud whiney sigh.

"Oh sush you two babies. Its only one night then we don't even have to talk to them." I say sipping on punch.

"They killed some of our pack Kya. Remember the crying and smell of smoke and death. We already had to stop three fights that broke out in here." Brandon said. Its true,we havent been here for a whole two hours and three different fights happened. Now our packs are on completely different sides of the ballroom. I need to get things going. Someone has to dance with someone of the other pack. I look over the room and see Kate. Perfect. I walk over to her She seems sad.

"Kate why don't you go dance with Asher?" I ask pointing to the man over by a crowd of people. Kate seemed to get uncomfortable with the mention of Asher.

"What! No I- I don't feel good I'm going back to the pack house." she said. Before I could stop her She practicly ran out of the ballroom. What happened to her? Maybe Asher knows. I walk over to him pushing threw the girls throwing there self at him.

"Asher can you tell me why Kate ran out of here in tears?" I say angered and annoyed at him.

"Why is this weakling talking to me?" he asked slightly nervous of my reaction. And he should be.

"Hey you can't talk to Alpha like that rogue girl." one of the girls said.

"The Hell I can't." I say taking Ashers arm and pulling him to a empty part of the Ballroom. I am much stronger then I seem.

"Spill why are you being a dick?" I ask trying to control my temper.

"Well I kinda told Kate to not talk to me and that im ashamed of her being my mate." he said ashamed of himself. I scolded him for a minute. How date he do that to her. She did nonthing to deserve this.

"That's it You asshole. Kate was your mate how could you do that? If you won't treat Kate right then you Dont deserve to be our alliance you are a true weakling Asher." I shout at him. I turn to the crowed that has gathered around us. So many shock that the big bad alpha was just yelled at and he did non thing about it. Everyone was silent might aswel Bing this shit to a end. I turn to the crowd.

"Attention all. The Uktena rogue pack and the blue moon pack will not be celebrating anymore. It has came to my attention that the Alpha can't be trusted. I warn you blue moon pack he has secrets like No other. Uktena rogues back to the pack house." half of the ballroom emptied out. Without even turning to Asher I left the ballroom. I hope Kate is alright.

_______________________________________________________________________
Hiya I hope you like this chapter Sorry for spelling errors. Please comment and follow me on this heaven called wattpad.

~XOXO Ace