7.005 Mija

"The ballons should be silver." I snarl to Asher. We are trying to decorate his pack house ballroom for the celebration of two packs coming to peace. It's been about five or six months since the first seeing Asher. Him and Kate have gotten closer. She was right. They seem to have a connection that's adorable. She brightens his bad mood. Me and Asher are getting better......... Some what.

I can stand his offensive comments more. And he might say my jokes are corny but I know he loves my jokes. We are annoyed friends. As we are annoyed of each other and that's why we're friends.

Right now we're bickering over the decorations. He wants the ballons blue, while I want them silver.

"Kya this is the last decoration just make then blue." He angrily growled at me.

"How about Hell no, and Fuck you." I growl back.

"Hey! I'm sick of you argueing. Just make them some blue, some silver, idiots. Kate shouted.

"Fine." I say

"Ok. Only for kitten." He said looking at Kate and stroking her hair. She blushed.

"Who the Hell is kitten-" as I asked that question Malcom, Ashers best and only friend, barged in.

"Asher none wolves and a wolf hybrid has been located in our territory." He said

"Illimunate them." Asher casually said.

"NO! I mean thank you Malcom but me and Asher will handle this." I said. How could he just Illuminate someone.

"Yes. You two need to get along better. Go." Kate said praticaly pushing us out the door.

-----------------------
This part is in
Ashes P.O.V instead
Of Kya. Ash is the
girl in the pic. above

"Where are we going." Islan asked. I roll my eyes at him. He knows I dont know.

"What. We can't go back. So we have to keep going." I said in a huff.

"Why did we go into the woods? We could have lived in Shady Brook." Hilima wined at me.

"No. He would have got us some how. The only way is to get as far away from Shady Brook without a trace." Sitoria said slightly annoyed. At least there is another leveled headed person.

"We have Sitoria to guid us through here. Right?" I asked her. She is a werewolf witch hybrid. So she can tell if we're in danger. I hope.

"We are on blue moon territory. They are pretty mean. So I say we try to go to the unmarked territory. But its a far walk there." She said scoping out the woods.

"Cant you just zap us there or something." Islan said. Sitoria giggled at him.

"No I cant just zap us there. Witches like me work with potions and spells. Plus my brooms in the shop." She sarcastically said.

"We've been walking for hours. Lets rest." at that suggestion from Hilima, Islan face planted into the ground. Then I guess got mad and set a near by tree on fire. He has the ability to shoot fire and water from his hands and freez over things.

"Ah. Take it out now." Hilima screamed jumping away from the poor tree.

"Fine." Islan huffed and sprayed water over the now burnt tree.

"Ok now that that's over lets rest." after saying that Sitoria turned into her wolf form and curled into a ball on the ground. Islan lend against the burnt tree and closed his eyes. Hilima lend on a near by tree. While I turned into a puppy and curled into a ball.

You might have notice that we have crazy abilities. Like lighting trees on fire and turning into animals. Well we are a sience experiment. A sientist kiddnapped us from different places and tested on. We went through hell and pain those years. When we got our abilities we finally ran away.