Flying stapler

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Kya

We got to the new rogue room to see her having a complete nervous break down. She is breathing heavy and throwing things at Shay. I slowly and calmly walk over to her dodging the flying stapler coming at me.

"Please calm down. No need to be scared and throw things." I calmly spoke to put her at ease with me.

"Get away, please don't hurt me." she spoke softly and broken. I offer a sad smile as I put her hand in mines and look deep into her eyes.

"I promise no one will hurt you. We just want to know who are you?"

"I am Scarlet. Who are you?" She asked hesitantly.

"I am Kya an-" I was interupted with her suprised gasp.

"Kya of the Uktena rogue pack" She asked, well more like stated, full eyed at me. I chuckled

"Yes I see You have herd of us before?" I questioned. All she did was nod at me.

"I-in my pack you guys are the crulest, badest, filtiest wolves of all." She said quit suprise at the whole situation.

"Well as you can see we are not." Shay intruded while taking the staples out of his arm.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked still slightly scared of is.

"Well we saw that you were chased out of your pack." I said slowly sitting on her bed. She started hyperventilating and crying all at ounce.

"Calm down don't worry your safe." I say patting her back as she cryed on my sholder.

"He- he accused me of-of killing my own mom. He know he did it. Why?" She gripped on my shirt letting the tears flow.

"It's ok don't worry" I say

"I don't want to go back. I c-cant go." She said in between gasps.

"You don't have to. You can stay." Kate said stepping in.

"Kya may I please." Scarlet asked.

"Well of course. But there is something you have to do first." I wave at Shay to come forward. " Don't worry you can trust him." I say at the sight of her discomfort towards him.

"O-ok I trust him" she said slowly and unsure. Shay just scoffs and looks over at me.

"Why can't Kate do it?" He wined at me

"Because you need to work better with others you big baby." I laugh messing his hair up.

"Fine. Can we hang out after this?" He asked.

"Yes I promise" I say giving one last smile at Scarlet and leaving with Kate.

____________________________________________

"This is like the fifth rogue from the blue moon pack." Kate said spinning in my office chair.

"Yes I know I wounder why?" I say pushing the chair Kate's in.

"Maybe because the Alpha is a jerk face" I giggle at her casual commet.

"Yes but I don't care more misfits for us." I say as I stop spinning her. "Ok now walk in a staight line." She got up and feel on her face.

" I told you that would happen." her muffled voice said.

"Oh I know I just wanted to see you do it." I walk past her. "Alright I'm turning in. Good night." I say yawning. I usally sleep at 10 pm, but It's 1 am soooo.

"What no good night kiss?" She asked smirking. I laughed and blew her a kiss. As I walk to my room I see Shay standing near my door.

"Hey there Shay." I yawn

"Good night Ms. Storm." He said coldly. Oh no Ms. Kya is bad. But Ms. Storm is worse.

"Oh God, what I do." I asked

"We were suppose to hang out." He said sadly.

"Oh I forgot I'm sorry. Tomorrow me and Kate are going to the roller rink Brandon works at. Please come with." I asked exciedly.

"Hmm I'll think about it." He said with a mischievous smile.

"Whatever. Good night." I say going to my room. I get and bed and quickly drift to slumber.

_________________________________________________________________________

So how you like this chapter. Sorry for spelling errors.Please comment and follow me on this heaven called wattpad.

-XOXO Ace