Girls night

Once we got to the pack house, I stopped Shay and Brandon at Kate's bedroom door. I turn to them and let out a long sigh.

"Guys I think you should just go. This seems like a girl thing. You guys wouldn't understand."

"What! I am very understandable." Brandon argued.

"Brandon you wouldn't open the door for a guy who said he was shot." I say with a silly smirk.

"Hey, that's because he said I think I've been shot. Either you are or your not I'm not stupid." he huffed crossing his arm.

"Oh lets go, do you really want to get in girl drama?" Shay asked pulling Brandon by his hoody to his room.

"Oh and by the way, I'm still getting your room Kya!" Brandon said Before the door was closed. I roll my eyes at him and turn back to the task at hand. I slowly open her door and come face to face with darkness. The whole room is dark but I can still see her on her bed and here her sobs.

"Kate may I come in." she didn't awnser so I slowly sat at the end of her bed. She quickly layed her head on my lap crying harder then ever.

"I thought he loved me. He was my mate, all I wanted. I was always told a mate is all you need by the elders in the fire Sun pack. And that I would never have one by all the girls. I knew this could happen, and I took the chance. I was so wrong." she said in between breaths and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Kya let me talk to her." Berry softly asked.

"Berry stop with the mate's only Bull crap." I growl, about to cut off our link.

"Wait! No.. Just let me talk to her." Berry beged. I sigh but let her.

"Hello Kate. This is Berry, Kyas wolf. Look, I know what its like to want everything perfect. Perfect life with my perfect mate as the perfect girl. But everything isn't going to be perfect. Your mate isn't going to be perfect. Non thing will, and That's a part of life. So just Don't care what they say they are not your problem. Live to be happy not to be perfect." Berry said letting me take control again. I was overall stunned at her words.

"Hm I've never talked to your wolf before. She's so....... Right. Im not fully over him. And the Asher I saw I still have hope in. I'll take him with all his imperfections. I just want him to do the same." Kate said slightly becoming more happy.

"Hey for now lets forget boys and have a girls night. I know some girls you'll love to meet."
__________________________________________

"Alright girls, were going to prank the boys." I said having a giggle fit. After I introduced Kate to the girls of 7.005 Mija they really understand her problem and wanted to cheer her up. We started to have a silly sleepover we are way too old for. Brandon, Shay and Islan were hanging in Shays room. We are going to get bad and prank them.

"Maybe stay away from Islan because you know fire boy." Sitoria suggested.

"Oh he's not going to do anything." Hilima said Rollin her eyes.

"Whose fire boy?" Kate asked.

"You'll find out." we all said.

"Get the ballons" I quietly said. We crept down to Shay room. I open the door to three confused boys. Then we pelted them with ballons filled with chocolate pudding. Except for Ash how was recording the whole thing. Ignoring there calls. All the girls ran back to my room.

"Lock the door." Hilima said. After I did as if on que they banged on the door.

"Kya come out here." Brandon yelled.

"No thanks I'm good." I giggled.

"I'm so spraying you with water while your sleeping." Islan huffed. Then the door completely froze over into a block of ice. Then melted to a pubble. Damn Islan.

"You owe me a door." I said. The guys slowly walked twords us.

"Scram!"Kate said jumping out the window. Followed by Ash then Hilima Sitoria and me. We ran into a field in the forrest. Then stopped to breathe.

"Well you guys are screwed. If they catch me then......" Ash said then turned into a tree. We all gasped in amazement.

"Woah what eles can you turn into?"I asked and she turning into me then Kate.

"I can change into anything I see." she said.

"Yes that is from the cligoric acid in her blood." Sitoria said.

"How did you guys come together."Kate asked.

"Well, we were kiddnapped by this crazy scientist. He did weird experiments on us. Once we were able to control our powers we bolted." Hilima said.

"But Sitoria is a hybrid she could have left any time." I said confused.

"Well he was my 'dad' kinda. He took me in when my mom and dad died. I was 14 and had complete control over my powers. I was a fast learner. I was roaming after they died. Between here and witch and worlock territory. Wondering which to stay in. But knowing I belong in neither. So I want to the closest city. Shady Brook. I became his assistant so I could live with him. He always saw me as his daughter and I just want with it. I would clean his tools. Then I meet 7.005 Mija and saw what he did. That's how we met." Sitoria finished. That was heavy I never knew that.

"And I wouldn't make it different." Ash said.

"Ya I'm glad we met." Hilima said. Me and Kate watched as they had a moment.

"It's late and they probably forgot about is so lets go back and watch scary movies."I said and they all cheered.

________________________________________________________________________
Hiya I hope you like this chapter. Sorry for spelling errors. Please comment and follow me on this heaven called wattpad.

~XOXO Ace