Same old, same old

Shay^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Kya sorry but I can't go with you to the blue moon pack. I have to train the warriors." Shay said leaning on the kitchen table.

"I guess seeing the blood of your beloved dose make you want to fight." I say straightening my tie.

"Why are you wearing that?" Kate ask.

"I want to show a serious look."

"So a tie will do that." Brandon sarcastically said

"Yep. Now who's coming with me." I said grabing my cell phone.

"Sorry work." Brandon said walking past me.

"I'll go. It will be a all girl day. As we possibly start war with the most ruthless pack." Kate squeled in excitement.

"Is that sarcasm? Oh never mind. Lets go" Kate and I say our good byes and walk out the pack house into the woods.

"Should we change into wolf form?" Kate asked.

"No, I'm not trying to tear these cloths up. Plus I have to give some info. on the alpha of the blue moon pack. Asher." we start walking a path that leds to the pack. Sadly I remember the path in my memories stored with MUCH more stuff.

"Ok what?" Kate asked.

"Well first he is a cold man. Not kind to strangers. And certainly not rogues. He thinks he is better then everyone. He dosnt get respect just fear from his pack members. He has like one friend. And uses girls like trash bags. And that was when he was fifthteen. He has gotten meaner after becoming alpha. I'm sad to say he is actually a good leader. Well..... In the field of war and being a authority figure." After I finish that we walk the rest of the path in silence.

----------------

Once we got to the pack we were immediately recognized. There were glances, wispers, shunning, and my favorit the growls and name calling.

"Welcome home!" Berry said.

"Ya. Same old, same old." I sigh back at her.

We walk to the biggest pack house because Mr.alpha needs the best. I walk to the pack house door to see to gaurds you know, guarding it.

"We came to speak to the alph, Asher." Kate chirped. The laughed at her. Saying he dosnt speak to rogues.

"Ok we came to speak to Asher. And We WILL now." I said dominatly. They growled to me. Oh we're growling? Fine. I made a growl that could scare a grown man. More like two because they let us go through. And added a guid. I smirked and followed him to Asher. As we go there the guid, Malcom, let us in.

When we entered Asher looked straight up and in the direction of Kate.

"Mate." He growled.

____________________________________________________________________________
I hope you like this chapter. Sorry for spelling errors. Please comment and follow me on this heaven called wattpad.

-XOXO Ace