No mate?

"So your telling me he hit you. Called us weak, and thought he could get me to join and change my life?" Kate asked while gently placing the ice pack on her face.

"Yep. Any more questions?" I ask sitting criss cross on my desk. Why? I have no clue.

"I still want him." She quietly said.

"WHAT? After all that has happened in like five minuets." I slightly shout. She chuckled at my outburst

"Kya you have never had a mate. I wouldn't expect you to understand. When you find your mate you'll look past there bad side and see their true soul." Kate said dosing off into thought.

Its true I've never had a mate for more then ten seconds. After seeing me he immediately rejected me. Kate dosnt know about this. Actually no one knows excepts for.....

"Oh Jacob he would have been a good mate. If we were different." Berry happily chirped.

"Berry don't start." I roll my eyes at her. Then look up to Kate saying something.

"I'm sorry Kate, what did you say."

"I want him." She strongly stated. "And if you were a real friend you would understand." She growled.

"What do you want me to do? He dosnt like rogues. You could join the blue moon pack. But if you were a real member and even a friend you would understand that only he can stop this conflict." I angrily shout. How could she say im not a true friend, we have been through so much.

Sniffling

Kate was sobbing.

"Oh no not the tears. I'm sorry for yelling. I know you hate that." I say calming down and feeling regretful.

"No. Its fine. If he dosnt want to settle this battle for me. I won't settle for him." Oh this is going aginst Kate's personality. She always wanted her mate. I don't want her to become someone she's not. But what can I do.

"Wait. No I...... I'll talk to him and see what I can do." I sigh why am I such a wuss?

"REALLY? Thank you so much." She said squeezing the life out of me.

"But if he dosnt compromis then forget him." I said. I know how intolerant and rude Asher is we went to the same school for a while. That's all I needed to tell he's not the most nicest person.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hiya I hope you like this chapter. Sorry for spelling errors. Please comment and follow me on this heaven called wattpad.

-XOXO Ace