Blue moon

Brandon^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What pack did the wolves come from?" I ask as tears stream down my eyes. It ohhh........ 4am and me nor anyone in the pack house can get any sleep. Kate, Brandon, Shay and I are sitting in my office. The sad, horrid, dredful aura feels the room. The silence was the loudest sound around. Brandon approaches the desk and we all gather around the laptop he placed down.

"I notice this symbol on of the pack houses walls. Well...... The one that wasn't burned." We stared at the laptop, practically unemotional.

" We stared at the laptop, practically unemotional

I know this symbol. Better then anyone here can understand. I know their darkest secrets from a long time ago. Secrets that not even their pack members know. They're the hardest and most ruthless pack of them all. And I am originally one of their pack members. For about 15 years til I left. The memories still terrorize me.

Flashback
----------------

"No, stop she didn't do anything." A trembling 10 year old girl shrieked from the top of her lungs. Her small shaking hand wrap around the mans, so called "father" arm. Trying to pry it off her choking mothers neck.

"Kya go to your room!" He said slapping her across the face. She wasn't very much stunned as it being the 100th time.

"No!" the little girl jumped on his back.

"That's enough." he fell back so the girl was slammed into the floor. Leaving her with broken ribs, a broken hart, and completely passed out.

----------------

"Well Kya its a sign, time to go back to where you belong, you know your real pack. Were you belong. I knew this was a bust from the start, always listen to your wolf Kya."

"B-berry?" I mumble out loud.

"What was that?" Kate asked.

"Um n-nothing. Its been a long night try to get some sleep." I blurt out and quickly walk to my room.

---------------------

"Berry what the Hell. I cut you off." I mentally connect with my wolf.

"Oh Kya, when your feeling fly our connection gets stronger towhere we can connect." She amusingly said.

"What do you want?" I snap at her.

"Oh I want many things. Like for you to go back to the blue moon pack." She said

"Why don't you understand that this IS my home. Not the blue moon pack." I shout at her.

"I know you miss mom. I alway do myself. But we have to go back. We'll be happy there just like here."She said softly.

"Just like you said I'm happy HERE. So just drop it." I scoff.

"Fine but I want something eles. I want us." She sighed

"What you talking about?" I ask frustrated

"Us. I want to have a relationship with you. Your wolf should be like a sister. But we are the exact opposite of that. We haven't talked in years. I still want You to go back but I want us to connect." tears came from my eye again but this time from joy not pain.

"Yes of course! I mean fine I'll keep the connection for a while." I say taming my excitement

"Oh Kya same funny girl." She giggled.

"I know. Well we need some sleep, were going to the blue moon pack tomorrow." She squeled

"REALLY!" I jump at the outbursts

"Just to talk to the alpha. I guess its Asher because his father has to be like 70 years old now." I say getting into bed.

"Tomorrow you'll see the pack is ment for you." She said excited

"Ya we'll see." I yawn and fall into a deep, in my opinion well deserved slumber.

_________________________________________________________________________
I hope you like the chapter. Sorry for spelling errors. Please comment and follow me on this heaven called wattpad.

-XOXO Ace