1

"Greyson. You need to understand the situation. You have to have your Luna. Soon. We dated for almost a year before you left for alpha camp (not affiliated with my other book 'alpha camp')Now you don't even talk to me hardly." Rachel says. Pushing her red hair behind her ear.

"I literally got back two hours ago. I told you. I will wait till I find my mate" Greyson says coldly. "Your not what I want. We both have mates out there. We aren't meant to be"

"Whatever Greyson! You've never wanted anything to do with your mate you told me that yourself! Why can't I be your Luna?! I've been preparing for the position since we got together!"

"I don't know rach. We'll see. If i don't find her in the next couple months then I'll take you as my Luna."  He lies

Rachel had been 'preparing' for the Luna position since he left when he was fifteen . Which means she's been bossing people around like she already owns the place. His mother has been nagging about that since He'd gotten home

She smiles. And kisses his cheek. "I knew you'd come around".

The bell on the door to the café rings as someone walks in. He looks past Rachel to see a girl and a boy. Both from his pack. He didn't know who though. Since Greyson had been gone for the past five years He couldn't recognize his pack members faces.

"Oh did I tell you-" Rachel starts to go on about something that happened between her and some girl. He doesn't listen. But instead stares at the pack members. The boy places their order as the girl wraps her arms around the boy pecking the middle of his back which is covered by a a dark grey shirt. He turns around to face her and says something when she ruffles his blonde hair. The whole dinner is filled her laughter, the only thing that seems to hold his attention.

"Babe?" Rachel says pulling him out of his trance. "What are you looking-" she turns and sees the pair. "Oh. Her" she says with distaste

"Who is she?"

"Oh you don't remember? Violet janson" it hits him like a brick as He notices the girl He spent the majority of his childhood with.

Violet janson.

She was such a bitch.

She was thirteen when He left. Her dark hair,in which she never wanted to cut was down to her waist, she had no curve to her immature body, and she had braces wrapping her teeth.

But now. Her hair has been cut to the middle of her neck. Her once unruly eyebrows had now been shaped into perfect arches.Her green eyes sparkle as she looks to the boy she's talking to. Which He notices is Harken-who has been her best friend along with another girl Emma-they then grab their coffees and walk out.

"Of course I do" he tells her

"She's such a hoe now. Always out with other guys. I don't understand why Kyle is so obsessed with her" I crumple my eyebrows

"How is your little brother" I ask trying to change the subject

"Ugh nerdy as always, all he does now a days is get stoned with violet" she huffs

"Get stoned?" He asks almost choking on his coffee

"Yeah almost everyone buys their stuff from violet. I even did once. But I don't smoke anymore obviously"

"Wow. Five years changes a person."

"Still a bitchy loser" she says picking at her freshly manicured nails.

"Let's go rach" He says ready to leave

----

"Harken if you don't shut the fuck up I'll kill you. I'm serious this time" Violet says getting into her jeep

"I'm just saying. If you get fucked from behind, you'll get a nice ass"

"That doesn't even make sense though! Just because someone pounds you-"

"You've seen Emma."

" Damn your right" She grumbles. Turning on the radio.

Harken sings along to whatever song plays that he some what knows until they pull up to the pack house.

They notice most the pack females standing out in the yard, all dressed in their most revealing clothes

" looks like someone important is here" Harken says lighting a cigarette

"That means there will be a party-as long as it's not some old guy"I say looking to him

"Maybe another alpha looking for his mate, you got anything saved?" He asks She arches an eyebrow at him "never mind. Dumb question." He laughs.

"You think we'll have to, you know?"

"Yeah. My dad has been getting suspicious" he mutters.

"He's an ass you know?"

"Yeah I do."

They get out and go up to violets room-which is where the alpha, and Luna stay along with their son who's been at alpha camp for the past for ever

She'd hated him when She was a kid, he hated her as well, he was nine when they first met, and She was four. He always said Shed stole his grandmother from him. Since  he was an only child receiving all the attention he had problems when people saw how much cuter She was than him.

But didn't blame him at all. She realized he wasn't worth her time years ago.

They go into her room which is very dark, all the windows have black drapes so sunlight doesn't get in when She sleeps in the late afternoon. Only Christmas lights lighting the room.

They set their stuff down by the door and kick off their shoes sitting on her bed She pulls out her lap top and turns on 'orange is the new black'

"I love prison drama" Emma says coming in with popcorn sitting next to Violet

"Violet!" Sheila calls from the living room

"Ugh pause it I'll be back" She says leaving the room

"What's up?" She asks when She enters the living room

"Look who's home!"