12

Violet wakes up with an arm draped around her and a firm hand on her ass.

With a role of her eyes she yanks on Greyson's arms trying to get out of his grip. He only tightens

"Greyson!" She growls

"Hm" he grumbles tiredly

"Let me go"

"Your warm"

"I don't give a shit let me go"

"No"

"Come on the Golden pack will be here in a hour" with that Greyson picks his head up

"Damn" he mutters letting her go.

Violet immediately goes to the closet. Grabbing a tie dye t shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans, along with her under garments then goes into the bathroom.

She goes all out, shaving everywhere, along with a sugar scrub her most expensive shampoo, and once she's out she adds lotion scented with lavender

After putting on her clothes she exits the now foggy room Greyson not being in the adjoined room, Violet heads down stairs where she hears cars pulling into the driveway.

"You hear them?" Caleb asks walking up to her

"Yep" she says almost shyly.

"Nervous?"

"No of course not. Why would I be nervous?"

"Because archer is on the opposite side of the door." She knew. His whole pack smelled of almonds.

"Well I'm going to greet our wonderful guests" Emma winks flinging open the door.

Greyson watches as Violet, Emma, and Caleb emerge from the pack houses doors even with the Men and women littering the pack houses yard unloading bags and other various items. He sees her.

She and Emma walk towards him, Caleb going to find people he's friends with from the pack.

When they make it to them Violet makes sure not to make eye contact with him.

When archer makes eye contact with Violet on the other hand, his eyes double in size, and he runs to her picking her up and spinning her. Greyson's lips turn to a thin line.

"Oh my love what happened to your face?"archer asks when he puts her down

"Shouldn't you ask me how I've been?"

"That too." He laughs pushing her hair from her face he says "my I've miss you" Greyson bristles

"I've missed you as well archer" she smiles

"And I've missed you even more alpha" Emma drawls catching archers attention.

"Oh and you Emma" he kisses her cheek "I've definitely missed you"

"And you have good reason to after I spent the whole night with you just so you could win a game of monopoly"

"It's not my fault Violet cheats"

"Why does everyone say that?" Violet whispers as Greyson clears his throat

"I'm happy you're catching up alpha green but my father wishes that we go over the problem immediately." He says curtly

"Oh of course alpha Jameson, you all see to it that my warriors find their rooms, and we'll be on our way" he nods to the girls

"No promises" Violet and emma mutter at the same time.

Greyson and archer begin the walk to his fathers office

"How did you and Violet become such good friends?" Greyson asks

"Violet? Oh we've been buddy's for at least three years. We meet at a party she was just the sweetest thing, until one of my pack members patted her ass, the boy nearly lost an arm"

"That sounds like her" Greyson says opening the door to his fathers office.

"Son, alpha archer" the man with peppered hair greets

"What seems to be the problem?" Archer asks

"We've had growing numbers of attacks within the past three weeks. Resulting in two deaths, we need extra warriors to help hold them back." The alpha says.

"Whatever to help, I brought my top warriors, and they will weed out as many rouges as possible"

"Thank you for you generosity alpha golden we need it"

"Anything for friends" the dark haired alpha smiles

"We've found a nest of them four miles from here. We plan on attacking along with your help to get some information on where the rouges are coming from, and their motives" Greyson explains pointing to a big red dot on a large map coving the mahogany desk.

"When do you plan this attack?" Archer wonders

"In two weeks"

"That's plenty time to strategize" Greyson's father says. "As of now you and your pack need to get situated and comfortable, again thank you for you help alpha golden I'm so sorry to cut this so short but I have another meeting in ten minutes and must be leaving" after their good byes the old man leaves, the two alphas left alone.

"Meeting?" Archer asks Greyson

"Yeah he's frantic, this rouge situation is really getting to him"

"Are you aloud to take some responsibility?"

"Not without a mate, all I can do is tell pack members what to do and instruct warriors"

"Man that sucks, I got my title when I got home for alpha camp two years ago."

"Yeah well rules are rules."