22

"I found her!" Greyson says entering his fathers large office

"Found who?" He asks

"My mate!" He says, half panting

"Oh that's wonderful news son! Who is she?"

"Oh. Um well I don't actually know who it is. I was following a strange sent in the woods, I came up on her and two other wolf, I got rid of the others and she ran away"

"She ran away? Oh well she was probably just frightened, you have to call it off with Rachel" Greyson smiles widely, he's finally found her. "What does she look like? So I can tell the guards not to attack her if she's spotted"

"It was dark, but her I know coat was  a light shade a blonde, and she has green eyes" he says. The memory making him giddy

"I'll inform them immediately. Congratulations son." He nods. Greyson nods back "look for her whenever you can"

Greyson goes up to his room, trying to think of how he was going to tell Rachel. He feels bad, but he can't help the smile that sits on his face as he thinks about his mate

"Rachel?" He says walking into his room.

"Oh, yes baby?" She asks from her spot in bed

"Um. We need to talk"

"What is it babe? She asks walking to him felling down his chest

"I've found my mate" he says ripping off the bandaid.

"What?!" She asks"So that's it? I'm out? After everything I've done for you and this pack! I can't believe this! You'll never find anyone better than me! Anyone!"

"Rachel please calm down,we've already talked about what would happen when I find my mate-"

"No it's not fair! I've been here this whole time! I've dealt with all your bullshit, and for what? Just to be tossed aside!"

"I appreciate-"

"No fuck you greyson fuck your pack and fuck your fucking mate" she yells leaving. Greyson didn't care enough to chase her. He's just happy she left. He needs to get her scent out of his room as fast as possible.

He felt a little sad, when his mate ran away from him. But he understood since he was chasing her and he'd killed the other two wolves she was with.

He wished they would've met differently, so maybe he could have her with him right now. He missed her so much, and he didn't even know her yet.

But he did know her eyes. Although he couldn't place the name or face, he knew those green eyes. He's known them his whole life.

  ~

Violet sits on her bathroom floor.

She had no clue how to react.

What was she to do?

"A fucking mate" she groans "well that's the nail in the coffin, time to commit" she starts to think of her options, pills were to expensive, a gun is to messy, and honestly she was to scared to try anything else. She has to keep living. " that's what you get for being a pussy I guess" she mumbles to herself.

She had to keep her wolf on lock down. No shifting, no training, no thinking about her wolf, her mate is someone in her pack, and she was going to figure out who he was before she let him know her identity.

Violet gets up and goes into her doorless room and lays on her bed.

She only lays there for fifteen minutes before she feels harken sit on her bed next to her

"I got you something. On the house, since I haven't seen you in so long" he says rubbing her arm. She sits up and rubs her eyes. "It's just since I moved in with Caleb, I've been-"

"To busy fucking I understand" Violet laughs sitting up "trust me if I had dick right now I'd be in the same position" she laughs the best she can

"Okay, says the most virginy person I know" he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up" Violet smiles punching his arm softly "how is Caleb?"

"He's fine, he's getting a lot better at being okay with the whole 'gay' thing" he chuckles "his father is still completely resenting us"

"Well, if I'm being honest his family is full of a bunch of bitches" Violet rolls her eyes.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about the whole Greyson thing. He's a dick"

"I knew that already" she sighs "I just wish fucking Rachel hadn't beaten me"

"She didn't beat you vi, you won because you don't need his bs, you could get better. Much better. Especially since you don't have a wolf, or a mate holding you back" Violet almost cringes

"Speaking of mates" Violet tries to change the subject. "Do you think Emma will find hers next Friday?"

"Oh of course i mean he is living under the same roof" he giggles

"I know! It's going to be coal for sure, I'm so happy for her"

"Better hope he doesn't try and reject her, doesn't seem to be a 'one chick guy'" he rolls his eyes

"I really think he's different now, I think he loves her"

"I hope so" harken says. "I hope me and Caleb end up being Mates" he smiles

"I'm sure of it but you have two years till you'll figure out"

"That's what I get for dating a teenager" he laughs "you need yourself a boy" he tells her

"I'm good, I'm just gonna do me, mope around not really leave my room for a couple years"

"Your ridiculous"harken tells her "well. Here's you gift use it sparingly." He hand her a vape mod which she eye balls strangely

"What the fuck is this?"

"Oh. Have you never done dabs?"