13

"Happy birthday babe!" Emma yells to her now eighteen year old best friend.

"Yeah yeah" Violet smiles, kicking one of the many purple balloons on the floor.

"Hey vi happy birthday!" Archer says handing her a drink

"Thanks, and thank you Emma this looks exactly as I wanted to." She says scanning the entertainment room that holds about fifteen of violets friends. She'd decided she didn't want to do a big party

"Anything for you" Emma kisses her cheek.

"Here's my birthday present" harken says pulling a already packed, violet glass bong from behind his back

"Omg no freaking way" she gasps

"Yep now you don't have to use all those trashy Ones" he laughs handing it to her with a lighter

She takes a hit and her eyes grow big, after clearing it she gets into a fit of coughing.

"This is some good shit" she says already feeling lighter.

"Only the best for the birthday girl" harken flicks her nose.

After siting down, she passes the bong to Emma, then Violet gets pasted a joint.

"You guys are gonna smoke me out? Really y'all are true friends" she smiles widely at the people she's learned to be family rather than just friends.

An hour passed quick. Then another. The room is a tad bit foggy, and everyone in the room is completely intoxicated. And continues to further it.

"Harken" Caleb calls to the boy he's fallen for.

"Yes?" He asks looking into his gray eyes

"Wanna maybe take this party to another room?" He smiles. Harken bites his lip looking him up and down

He plants his lips on to Calebs. Making the boys eyes grow- he'd always been afraid of showing their relationship in public but with all the things he'd consumed that night he decided he didn't care

Harken grabs Calebs face in his hands. Pushing his tongue into his mouth. Caleb grabs harkens shirt in a tight fist as harken leads them to another room.

Violet danced with Emma and archer their dance moves not very good, but they've had to much fun to notice. Cole, approaching Emma from behind wraps his arms around her nibbling on her ear then whisper something. She soon to goes to another room.

And surprisingly Violet is also being whisked away to a empty hallway by archer.

He's very slow at first only holding her hand and whispering sweet nothings but soon his hands are on her, along with his lips.

Greyson enters the large room with the potent smell of herb. He'd been helping his father, who'd been stressed about strange sightings around the pack house so they both planed a new patrol schedule, and he now was going to have fun.

After walking around, taking a few drinks,hitting a couple of blunts, and talking to his pack members does he finally look for Violet.

They were still arguing but they always were so he still wanted to at least see her.

Not finding her in the crowd he follows her sent to an abandoned hall. Which he notices once he turns the corner isn't abandoned at all.