23

"Come on Violet I know you can move faster than that" Cole yells from atop a tree throwing another pine cone at her

She wants to maul him but she has to make it the top of the hill, while pushing up a wheelbarrow filled with cement blocks. One of her many grueling exercises. Her legs shake and almost collapse but she manages to get all the way to the top

She immediately drops the wheelbarrow and falls to the group wheezing trying to catch her breath.

"Good job" coal says from above her. "Now I need to talk to you."

"I-I n-ee-need a minute" she try's to get out. Coal rolls his eyes

"Get up you princess" he says going down the hill to a small spot to sit.

Violet somehow manages to get up on her own, and shakily walks back to coal

"What is it you Ass"

"I was wondering which sounds better dinner, or a trip to the aquarium?"

"For who?" Violet wonders

"Emma, duh. I'm going to ask her out tonight. I'm gonna say it's for her birthday"

"For Emma id go with a dinner date, but your friend Violet right loves sharks so if you could take me to the aquarium I'd be soo down"

"Yeah haha funny. Okay so, after dinner, then we're gonna go to that cliff that over looks the river and I'm gonna have three blunts we can hot box the car."

"Aw goals, can I go? All this stuff sounds fun"

"Nooo vi! I'm trying to win back Emma's heart! I need your help"

"Well all of that sounds perfect" she assures him "and you need to tell her your sorry and all that stuff,You have to be sincere though if you don't mean it, it doesn't matter."

"I know, I know. I'm not gonna fuck it up this time. I'm for real"

" better be cause I will chop of your dick"

"People need to stop threatening my genitals"coal groans "now I have to go, I have to make reservations and what not, I'll talk to you later"

"Bye coal" Violet waves. She sits in the woods a little while before going in herself. Feeling the wind on her face.

Her peacefulness is interrupted with a horrible throb in her head.

She'd realized the head aches and probably the nightmares is caused by not shifting or giving herself access to her wolf. She told Cole she was worried about her scent so she could only workout with him in human form. He was fine with keeping it going since he says 'your wolf body has to be just as fit as your human' but she thinks he just would miss hanging out with her

She laughs at the thought and begins to walk back to the pack house. Violet enjoys the scenery much more since confining her self to her room, she'd finally began actually leaving about two days after Emma broke her door. She was trying her best to stay positive and not be so depressing.

She trudges up her stairs and smells Greyson's intoxicating smell. She couldn't stand that just his smell made her knees weak, hearing his name made her blush, just looking at him sent her into a daze. 

That is until she walked into her room and found him sitting on her bed watching something on her laptop

"What are you doing in here?!" She asks. He doesn't answer her, doesn't even look at her. His face is twisted in rage

"Why didn't you tell anyone what they did?" Violets stomach drops as she realizes what he's found. She walks up to him and looks at the screen.

Violets almost bare body is tied a pole covered in thorns, her body uncomfortably twisted her arms almost popping out of socket. And a man, a large bear of a man beats her stomach over, and over. Violet reaches over to close the laptop but Greyson moves it

"Why-how?" He asks her tears brimming his eyes "you didn't tell me?"

"You wouldn't have cared Greyson, it doesn't matter it's over." She says trying not to meet his eyes. 

"The fuck are you talking about Violet? Of course I care! Your my pack member, your well being and safety is my number one priority!"

"Leave me alone Greyson, get out"

"No! This is horrible that bag is full of videos, are they all like this?"

"Please Greyson" Violet says, tears threatening to fall. "Just go"

"I will never let anyone hurt you like that again. Ever" is all he says before leaving.

Violet falls onto her bed feeling like things were only going to get crazier.