11

Violet awakes to a loud pounding "Violet" and again the pounding.

Or is that just her head?

She opens her eyes rubbing them. Her whole body aching from the movement. Her sleepy mind not yet remembering last night events, but definitely feeling the pain.

"Yes" she croaks

"Why did you sleep in the bathroom" Greyson asks

"Ruff night" she assumes

"Open the door." He says to her.

"I can't"

"And why?"

"Everything hurts"

"Because you slept on the bathroom floor open the door" she gets up almost letting out a sob from the effort and unlocks the door

"I really don't feel good" she says clutching her stomach as she opens the door. Greyson's face turns ghost white

"What happened Violet?" He asks with a growl.

"To?"

"You!" He yells making her jump back her head throbbing.

She looks to the mirror and all the memories of last night come back to her. Greyson and Rachel. Harken and Caleb. The pain.

Her face has blood on it, along with a good bruise. She lifts her shirt also covered with blood

Her stomach is nothing but a huge purple bruise

"Violet!" Greyson growls

"Get out Greyson" she says calmly

"No what the fuck are you kidding me?"

"Greyson get the fuck out now"

"No Violet"

"Yes Greyson get out unless you like to watch me take a shower" he doesn't move "fine" she says pulling up her shirt. The door closes with a slam.

She gets into the shower turning on the water as hot as possible. Then sits on the floor, watching the pink water go down the drain.

She doesn't cry as she thinks about Greyson and Rachel. She just sits and lets the water take away the pain of her new wounds.

An hour later she leaves the bathroom. A bruise on her cheek and others littering her body under her sweatpants and sweater.

She goes to Greyson's private kitchen and makes a bowl of captain crunch then sits on the bed. Almost immediately throwing out her cereal from the pain of her jaw when chewing.

"Tell me what happened now" Greyson demands coming into the room.

"It's a bruise you baby"

"No I saw you violet your whole face had blood-your blood all over it"

"You don't know that"

"I could smell it Violet"

"I tend to hurt myself sometimes"

"Violet stop with this bull shit!"

"No Greyson stop with your bull shit you will not control me you will not tell me what to do because I am not your or anyone else's property"

"Well this is my pack house-"

"Oh don't worry I will be out of your hair soon. "

"What does that mean?"

"I'm not staying in this pack house forever"

"Obliviously once you find your mate you'll get a place on the land but as of-"

"No Greyson I'm going somewhere else. Out of pack territory"

"Why?" He asks

"I haven't even shifted Greyson! If I'm not a werewolf then Im not going to be restricted to this place!"

"Your so dramatic"

"Whatever Grayson" she grumbles pushing past him

She goes down stairs into the kitchen looking for a softer food.

"Violet?" Harken says As she grabs a banana

"Yea?" She turns to him. His face full of bruises.

"I'm so sorry"

"Don't be"

" I shouldn't have run im such a pussy I'm so-"

"What happened to you two?" Emma asks as she walks into the large kitchen.

"Just got in a fight" Violet says

" but you two never fight, at least not physically" she mumbles "and Caleb had a black eye too" her eyes grow big as she realizes what happened "no"

"Violet if you don't tell me- oh" Greyson says barging into the room.

"Jesus what Greyson!" Violet asks

"How'd you get those bruises on your face" he asks harken, who shakes under his alphas gaze

"We got into a fight. Do you have a problem?" Violet says for him.

"You hurt her?" Greyson growls at harken

"No-no I-I we-I" he stumbles over his words

"Touch him." Violet says stepping between the two "and I'll rip off your arms" she growls

"You dare say that to your alpha?" He growls eyes darkening

"I do dare and I'm not afraid of some dog"

"Oh you mind your words pup"he takes a step towards her "because there is consequence for such a loose tongue" Violet can't help submitting to her alpha.

"I apologize alpha Greyson" she says looking to her feet, neck bared.

"That's what I thought" he growls into her ear leaving.