14

"You know I think this is what I'm gonna miss most about you" Greyson says picking up violets grey lace thong which she snatches from his hand

"You're a perv" she laughs "you know you'll miss me"

"I definitely won't miss you talking in your sleep"

"Okay shut up and if you tell anyone I'll shove a knife up your urethra"

"Oh jheeze okay" he says grabbing one of the boxes containing violets stuff.

They take it all the her room sitting it on the floor

"Welp" Violet sighs "that's all of it"

"Your officially not my room mate anymore." He pouts and draws a fake tear on his face with his finger

" I'll be back to steal your food" she says and shoves him out the door

She starts to put away her clothes and texts Emma

'Come to my room. Need to dish' she's there four minutes later

"Tea to spill?" She asks sitting on her bed

"First, has there been any developments with the Cole situation?" Violet asks

"Ugh other than awkward eye contact in the kitchen this morning, nothing."

"Man. I'm sorry babe. Are you gonna try to talk to him?"

"No, the only way I think I could is if I cornered him. And I don't want to seem like I care that much" she sighs dramatically. "Anyway tell me what's happening"

"Okay, but you have to help me fold" Violet tells her handing her a basket of her freshly cleaned clothes. " so me and Archer kinda made out last night"

"No fucking way" she gasps "did you touch his dick?"

"Oh my god no Emma!" She laughs "I was, but I couldn't.."

"Why not?"

"I have conflicting feelings"

"Feelings? Ew" Emma sticks out her tongue "what are they about?"

"Greyson" she covers her eyes

"Omg" Emma gasps "I have no words"

"I know"

"I can't- I just wow okay I need a second." She takes a beep breath. "Suck his dick"

"Emma!"

"No like be slow first like you know 'hey you're cute' and what not but then just slob on his knob"

"I don't know why I even talk to you" Violet groans

"You don't want to?"

"No that's the problem I do! And I shouldn't he's Greyson!"

"Man go for it honestly there's nothing wrong with having fun if you like him"

"You think I should?" She bites her lip

"Yeah babe go for"

"Ima do it now!" She laughs, giddy

"Yeah you go get some" Emma cheers

Violet opens her door and walks over to Greyson's room. She walks in and he's only wearing a towel. His hair damp.

"Oh. Hey vi what's up?" He asks she doesn't say anything instead walk to him grabbing his face in her hands and planting her lips on his.

He doesn't move for a second- shocked- but then grabs her waist pulling him to her. He kisses her hard

Violet pulls away needing some air, and Greyson litters her neck with kisses, violets fingers tug on his hair as he lays her on his bed, kissing down her chest.

He starts to feel down her sides and looks into her eyes silently asking permission

She nods with a shiver and he pulls off her shirt in a swift movement, he nibbles on her collar bone moving down her chest leaving pink marks in his wake.

Then the alarm sounds

Greyson jumps up and looks to her

"Well have to finish another time" he breaths looking her over one last time as she grabs her shirt slipping it on, letting out a shaky breath.

"What's happening?" She asks as they leave the room.

"Were being attacked"

"What? By who?" They'd never been attacked on their own lands

"I don't know but we'll handle it." He says as they get outside, the stench of rouge wolfs stings their noses. "Stay here" he tells her

"You're fucking kidding right? I'm not going anywhere."

"Fine" he says, not being able to argue, before shifting, they both run towards the woods where other warriors are running to join the fight.

It's already a blood bath.

Wolves tear each other apart, Greyson runs to the closest one, not able to pay attention to Violet biting the scruff on his back and throws him into a tree. Another jumps on to him. Clawing at his neck, he's thrown off in a second by the skilled alpha.

A loud whimper comes from Coles golden wolf, pinned under a larger rouge with matted fur. Greyson runs to his beta bitting down on the mutts neck snapping it.

Violet unable to shift tries her best only going for smaller wolves the others being larger than her. But she notices ten men, unshifted. Them she could take. She runs towards them dodging snapping, and snarling rouges.

She sweeps the first mans feet out from under him and slamming his head to the ground rendering him unconscious.

Another man grabs her from behind throwing her to the ground, knocking the wind out of her. She get up quickly her Vision blurry but she punches him in the neck then slams her knee to his groin, one of the pack warriors jumps in and finishes him.

A larger man grabs her left arm while another grabs her right. She tries to shake them off but their grip is to tight. They begin to drag her and she realizes they aren't going to just kill her.

They're taking her with them

"Let me go!" She yells squirming in his hold.

"Shut it girl" one man growls and pulls tighter

Violet kicks, trying to get free from the men's hold, but it's useless

"Greyson!" She screams "Greyson please help me!"

She feels a sharp pain in her head and her world goes black.