27

After sitting in his room for almost three hours working, does Greyson finally smell his mate across the hall. He waits a little longer, trying not to seem too obsessed with Violet but he couldn't help it.

He couldn't stop thinking of her.

He thought of the distant feeling of her lips on his, remembered her soft moan when he touched her that he missed so much

He couldn't fuck up again.

He knocks on violets door twice before she mumbled 'come in'

She doesn't look up at him at first, her eyes are in a book as she sits in a pile of blankets on her bed

"Hey Violet" he says getting her attention.
She definitely didn't expect him to be the person coming through her door because when she looks up at him she jumps, closing her book and stands quickly throwing her blankets to the side.

"Oh-oh hey Greyson, sorry I forgot you were coming over, I should've cleaned.

Her room was not dirty, more lived in. There were clothes on the floor and hanging out of a hamper, she had many empty water bottles in a small pile, but most of all she had books, piles, and mountains of books on her dresser, her bed, a large book shelf held many of them their spins wore from excessive reading

"It's not problem to me" he smiles touching his palm to her cheek and looks into her green eyes "I've been missing you"

"I cant deny I feel the same" Violet says looking at her feet

He hated how awkward she felt around him, she should be able to lean into him and tell him everything about her self- at least what he didn't already know

"Do you just want to hangout for a minute, watch a tv show?" Greyson asks "I brought a bowl" het pulls a small baggie from his pocket that he got from a pack member.

"Sure" she smiles

Greyson gives Violet the herb and she goes to her side table and breaks it down while he picks something to watch.

He watches her while she gets to work her nimble fingers pull apart the green as she smells it.

"So what are you  and Emma doing tonight?" He asks her

"Not anything exciting, just eating snacks and doing drugs" Greyson's laughs "she'll probably eventually let Coal come and hangout, you welcome to come too"

"I will definitely" Greyson's chest swells

Violet has a small smile on her face as she passes her bong to Greyson. He quickly takes his hit then passes it to Violet.

"So when are all these alphas showing up?" She coughs

"The first of them are coming tomorrow"

"Your kidding!" Violet almost yells she did not expect having random people roaming about her house, and after, when she'd have to become Luna of the pack.

"Yes, I hate it too, it's become such a huge stress on my father and then it becomes a huge stress for me."

"How? You're the alpha right? Just lounging in finery and enjoying your power" Violet laughs

"I wish, all my life seems is to be papers and phone calls and meetings, and just random tasks, it's becoming very tiring.

"Well that's because we're having to deal bull shit right now, it will pass and it'll be okay again." Greyson looks to her. Violet tries her best not to look back. "I better get going, Emma is very particular about time" Violet puts down the bong and walks to the door after grabbing her bag, and turns in the door way to Greyson "but definitely come by tonight, you know, if you have time"