3

------WARNING------
This is going to be the start of a lot of drug use so be prepared

Enjoy

Violet puts on the last of her makeup and ties her white converses when Emma walks in

"The adults just left. Time for things to get wild!" She says, she wears short high waisted blue jean shorts an a thin pastel pink tanktop. Violet wears the same shorts and a t shirt with a pot leaf on it

"Hell yeah!" she says taking a hit off the blunt in her hand, then passes it to harken who-as he takes his puff-wraps an arm around her stomach and kissing her neck as he blows smoke on to it.

They begin to walk out. Greyson's parents passing them.

"Hey I said if you did that in the house to only do it in your room." The old alpha says with a small grin

"Sorry not gonna happen again" violet laughs "goodnight alpha, Luna" she bows to them

"Goodnight violet" Margret says kissing her cheek then going to her room to sleep.

"Good thing no one on the upper levels can her all this racket" Emma says as they get down stairs, letting in the violent sounds.

Music is playing loudly, people are screaming at the top their Lungs, smoke is in the air, drinks are being passed around,some are making out so much it could almost be considered sex.

It was a nice party.

"Emma!" Cole yells from across the giant room filled with drunken people. Emma visibly brightens at the voice

"Oh hey Cole" she says dryly

"You three have special access" he laughs.

At every party the pack house had a 'vip room' which is in reality just an entertainment room that usually contains a bunch of comfy bean bags and pillows and blankets, but during the big parties it has the most attractive, entertaining people. Only the people the party is hosted, and higher ranked pack members get to pick the guest list.

"Really?" Harken asks with disbelief, since he hasn't been into the vip room,his rank being so low.

"No, but Emma is. And I talked them into letting you two come in as well if you bring weed."

"Oh hell yeah man" Violet says excited for later in the night.

"We haven't gotten all the the things done in there yet but Ill get you when it is" he says kissing Emma's cheek while grabbing her ass 

"It's so sweet" Violet says as he walks away "your pup got us VIP access" she laughs

The three go get drinks the make their way to the dance floor.

"Violet!" Caleb says coming over and hugging her You're looking ravishing" he says with a wink then looking up at harken. "Mind if I hang with you guys? No one really likes Me" he says with a thin smile

"Fuck them" Violet says gabbing a joint from her pocket that she pre-rolled with harken before they left for the party "people are dicks"

They dance rather badly, not that it matters everyone was at least a little tipsy, some were even lucky to be walking.

"Emma" Cole whispers snaking his arms around her waist her back side against his front. She starts moving against him with the beat of the music. He turns her round and puts his mouth to her ear "ready to go to the vip room?" He asks the blurry eyed girl.

"Yep" she says smiling at him with squinted eyes he only laughs kissing her and motioning to the others.

"You're in the vip?" Harken asks Kyle

"Yeah. My sister is so she got her boyfriend to let me in"

"Well my best friends fucking that guy. So. I guess we're in the situation" Violet laughs

They enter the large room that's covered with chalkboard paint , letting the many pack members doodle. Violet had two doodles on the wall. One from when she was younger of a wolf, and the other from last year of a bong.

The room smelt of weed, and alcohol. Music was playing softy and bean bags were in a circle three  of them being filled.

In one of them is Dustin, the top warrior, Brenton, gamma, and alpha Greyson.

Violet inwardly groans at the sight

"Hey what is she doing here? You invited Violet?" Greyson asks

"No, I invited Emma. They invited Violet" Cole says motioning to the other two boys.

"Did you bring any?" Brenton asks Violet.

"Of course I did" she says taking the bag out of her purse full of the plant.

"Damn Violet" Greyson says looking up at her.

~

Everyone lays on the floor. Their body's to heavy to make them rise.

"So Greyson?" Violet asks the boy next to her. She's warmed up to him as the night went on. She didn't know if it was because actually missed him or if it was cause shed smoked so much.

"Yeah vi?" He says his mouth dry

"How was alpha camp?"

"Horrible" he grunts

"That sucks" she replies. "Why?"

"No chicks"

"Happy to be home?" She giggles

"Heck yeah" he chuckles.

A song comes on and Kyle pulls Violet from the floor.

"Dance?" He asks with a smile. Violet rolls her eyes and sits on a bean bag.

"I'm good." She laughs watching him as he dances like an idiot with harken.

"I'm gonna go take a leak" Greyson says going to the bathroom connected to the room.

Harken come over to Violet. Kisses her cheek then whispers into her ear "you ready?"

Without saying a word she takes a hit from her bong and grabs his hand leading him out the main door.

People look towards them as they make their way though the crowed room. The pair makes sure to let everyone sees and smell their arousal

"Yeah man get some!" Someone yells to harken as they go though a hall way full of guest rooms.

They make it to an empty room and lock the door behind them.