4

Greyson Staggers out of the bathroom his sight blurry. He doesn't notice Justin and violets absence. But does notice Rachel talking to her brother Caleb

"I can't believe you Caleb" She yells at her brother "weed is illegal what if you went to jail?"

"Jails just a place" he shrugs "oh there's Greyson!" He exclaims. Rachel turns to him. Her face showing she was not happy. "Oh yeah I was gonna ask. How was alpha camp?" Caleb asks tilting beer into his mouth

"Sausage fest" he says bluntly looking to Rachel "what's up babe?" He asks deciding he'd stay on her good side-since he wanted to take her to bed tonight

"Why are you here with him?!" She shouts pointing to her younger brother who was now torching a bowl. He looked and smiled his eyes squinted and red.

"Baby I just got back! I Just wanted to have some fun. And I even invited you so we could have fun together!" He say linking his fingers with hers

"But-Greyson he's only 16." she says falling prey to Greyson's charm.

"Wouldn't you rather him do this with us. Where he's safe."

"I guess but I'm not going to do any of this with you. And I don't want to be around it." She says then gets close to his ear " I'm going to your rooms. Feel free to wake me up when you get back" she kisses his cheek. Leaving.

Caleb rolls his eyes running his hands though his hair.

"Where'd Violet and them go?" Greyson says to no one in particular

"Uh Emma and your little beta have gone to his rooms." Caleb answers

"And violet and harken?"

"Guest room" he answers.

Greyson feels a spike of anger-or maybe fear, panic at his words. He doesn't know why

"They're-"

"Yeah" he drags out with no emotion

Greyson doesn't say anything but walks out, nudging his way though the crow of pack members. Until he gets to the long hall where couples make out-waiting for a turn in one of the guest rooms.

Greyson grabs a smaller boys shirt "Where's harken and Violet?" He asks

"Two rooms down on the left!" The petrified boy answers

Greyson drops the boy and goes to the room where Violet is. He stands looking at the dark wood.

"Harken!" Violet moans with a laugh, and the bed begins to creak

He pounds on the door-he still has no idea why

"Hold-hold on!" Violet giggles and he hears a thump accompanied with an 'ow' from Violet and laughter from harken.

Violet opens the door- fully clothed

"Oh hey"

"Um. Wanna talk?" He says more than asks

"Naw I'm good" she says closing the door but Greyson's shoe stops her.

"Open door now" he says with his alpha voice she whimpers his alpha control forcing her and opens the door. Harken is standing on the bed also fully clothed.

"Uh" is all he has to say

"So. What is this?" Greyson asks crossing his arms. His only explanation for being upset is the age difference-all though he didn't care it was technically illegal since she's seventeen and he's twenty four."I want the truth" he says sternly. Harken whimpers on the bed, the alphas anger making their wolfs cower.

"Harken can I?" She Violet asks he will breaking under the alphas command.

"Go ahead" he grumbles

"Harken is kinda sorta gay.." he takes a step back "and you know his dad he's really against that and if he knew.."

"He's not the pack drunk for no reason." Harken says sitting down.

"You can't tell, Greyson. For real I'll be like super mad." Violet tells him.

"I won't. "He says "come on let's finish the party"

They get up and leave the guest room to go out to the patio where at least three people are doubled over throwing up.

"Emma!" Violet yells to her friend that's taking a shot of some intoxicant

"There you are I couldn't find you"

"You couldn't find us because you definitely weren't looking"harken laughs.

"Sorry to be lame" Violet says yawning "but I'm about to go to sleep"

"What? It's only one." Emma says

"You always leave early why can't you stay up late?" Harken groans

"Because I love my bed so much I want to be in it for a full eight hours." She laughs.

"Night guys"

"Oh yeah Violet" Greyson says making her turn around "my aunt and her daughter are coming over tomorrow night" he face turns to a grimace.

"Your lying"

"Nope. They're coming to see me"  he smiles

"I'm going to kill myself" she says going up the stairs.