16

"Do you remember?" The man asks punching violets gut for the tenth Time

"I don't know what your even talking about" she growls out as beads of sweat and blood roll down her almost nude body. Her clothes she had when she'd come here almost a month ago are tattered to pieces along with her skin.

"Don't let her lie to you" the doctor says rubbing his beard. Then his watch begins to beep loudly. "Stop" she sighs in relief as the man turns off the camera that had recorded the beating "for now" he takes a tape out of the camera. And puts it into a bag that he'd put the other records of his torturous acts

Violet hangs her head low, her body radiating with pain. The men begin to speak. Somehow loudly enough for her to hear.

"She must be close" the torturer says to the doctor.

"She shows no signs I don't understand, this was supposed to be over nearly a week ago." He shakes his head.

"This will end soon. I feel it." The torturer walks over to the girl, paper cup in hand and slowly tips it into her mouth. Violet drinks greedily, not having a bite of food and only sips of water during her captivity

The man who'd just beat her to a pulp unties her bound hands that tie her to the wooden poll. The large dark skinned man grabs her bare, bruised waist throwing her over his shoulder, and going to the small metal cage that she's called home over these torturous weeks.

He throws her frail body inside, locking it with a thick chain attached. She picks herself up and crawls to the corner, sitting against it.

She looks to the camera directly on her- they've been recording violets every move since she'd gotten here, she supposes it's for research or something since the doctor watches it all over on a disc each day.

She can see it from her small cage, she always curses herself for looking so broken, and so affected by the pain he inflicts.

And pain she'd endured. After the numerous ice baths she always felt a chill. Her body is littered with bruises from the large man that talks to the doctor of horrors.

She missed her friends, her family. She thinks about Emma and harken and even Greyson each day, and wonders if they think of her. Had anyone even come to look for her?

Had they given up?

They must have. Violet decides. It's been almost a month. And no had come.

She realizes, she might die here. She can't go anywhere her weak broken body can hardly stand. She may never even see her friends again. She would die alone right here in this cage.

Violet wipes the tears from her cheeks and lays her head down on the cold metal.

Sleep comes quickly to her sorrowful eyes.

    ~

Violet awakens to a hot room. She only cracks her eye when she sees a bright orange fire.

Her first thought is that the whole place is alight until she notices a bronze bull on top of it

"The white wolf is stronger than almost four normal wolfs combined, stronger than an alpha, the perfect beginning to a pack of warriors." The doctor says

White wolf? There aren't any white wolfs. They're myths 'descendants of the moon goddess' so it's told. They all supposedly died out years ago, the mothers hardly being able to conceive. And the fact they're largely hunted.

The doctor walks with a man she doesn't know straight towards her. She closes her eyes hopeing not to be noticed.

"Aw, she doesn't look very strong" the strange man says his voice making a chill run down her spine with disgust

"She has yet to shift, but it's heard that severe pain helps it happen before it's meant to"

"Well don't scar her, id hate for such a pretty face to be ruined. Especially when it's promised to me."

"Yes of course sir. Today may leave a few burns, but it's very treatable." The doctor assures him

"Well lets begin then"

"Earl!" The doctor calls and Violet feels the ground shake beneath the large mans feet as he comes to fetch her.

He grabs her by the arm making her squeal he half carries half drags Violet to the large bronze bull.

"I'm sure you've heard of the 'brazen bull' a real interesting tool made in Ancient Greece. Meant to cook one alive, of course we don't mean to kill the girl we have the fire heating it only to a regulated temperature, making it very, very uncomfortable, but livable."

Violet is thrown into the animal the heat instantly burning her skin. She lets out a scream of pain which is echoed loudly throughout the entrapment. After minutes she can't breath smoke filling the chamber. She chokes wiping sweat from her forehead.

She's so hot, all she can hear are her own screams as she gets burned by the contraption. Her vision becomes blurry as she become tired, out of breath. Although the floor of beast is burning hot she lays down on it. To tired to continue fighting.

She feels a snap in her wrist and another in her leg. And then a pain Violet has yet to explain, some how worse than what she'd been feeling, courses though her whole body. So consumed by the unimaginable pain she doesn't notice the large man pulling her from the bull because her loud screams.

Her skin turns to fur as light as snow her body forming into that of a beast rather than human.

The men jump back trying to find a way to subdue her but she's on them instantly swiping her large claw across the doctors face he falls to the ground. The man shed yet to know runs from the room.

Violets wolf body gets thrown into a table by the larger man. A swipe to his chest and he's on the ground. She busts though the door into a hallway that is hardly big enough for her large animal body in which she can hardly maneuver around the many turns. And after passing many rooms she breaks though double doors 

It's dark and cold out, Violet looks around not knowing at all where she is, until she smells a smokey smell. She turns in that direction and knows it's home.

Violet gets to the border of her pack after running for a hour. Violets Body ready to collapse. She had to hide that she's a white wolf, they'll smell her shift and then everyone will know.

'Block me out completely, they won't smell us' a small voice says in her head.

'Block?' She wonders

'After you shift back put me, your wolf, into a mental box and put it away so no one can see. Its strange but do it'

After shifting into her normal skin,that still is frail bruised and burned,she does as her wolf said, and finally feels safe enough to pass out in her pack yards grass.