Italian Kidnapper

"Tony, did you kill her?"

"No Florde I did not kill her."

"Then why is she not moving?"

"She called her brother, the crazy one, so I had to knock her out."

"You mean the one with the tattoos?"

"That one exactly."

There was a short pause.

"Kill her! Dump her body in the middle of the sea!"

"Why? Dude calm down he can't find us," 

"Tony, that 'brother' of hers was the one behind the Unruly Laws,"

"...Let's get rid of her."

"No don't do that!" I shouted as realisation dawned on what they were talking about.

When I opened my eyes I couldn't help but notice the gold flakes on the handles of the hard wooden chair I was sitting on or the ropes that held me down, preventing me from moving. The chain and ropes served no purpose other than to leave marks on my skin because being honest I knew better than to try to escape such a Mafia. 

Without a gun, I was only a little bit more dangerous than a baby bunny with two legs and I felt like I was surrounded by wolves. The two boys stared at me, obviously taken aback by my waking, Tony looks more scared than the other boy was and I couldn't seem to know why. The other boy, a thin smart looking boy, seemed a little more amused with my outburst.

Judging the thin boy a little more, he couldn't be any older than eighteen with unbelievable height and a head full of long bright blonde hair. He reminded me more of an American love child rather than an Italian Mafia member. His features were easy to remember: a narrow nose that fitted his long face cheeks that gave him his baby face. His long blonde hair was pulled into a loose ponytail out of his large grey eyes. 

He was dressed casually in blue jeans and a black sweater. I studied the thin boy as he pulled a pair of glasses from his pocket and carefully place them on his face. Something as simple as that just made him that much more normal, actually human and not a bloodsucking killer. Tony was still in his Italian suit, unsurprisingly, he was a very handsome guy which made me think I could seduce him but the lazy and less sex harassed part of me shouted to do the easy thing and seduce the nerdy one.

"Why is she watching us that way?" Nerd boy who I'm thinking is Florde asked.

"She's figuring which one of us dies first," Tony said. I looked over at him with a glare then I looked around the room. 

We were in a little dark room with only one powerful light lighting up the room, the chair that I was sitting on was the only furniture in the whole room. Scattered around rooms were bulky bags and a couple of car batteries. The room looked old and dusty as if no one had cleaned it in years or even centuries.

"We should have listened to dad and killed her," Florde said mumbled to himself.

"No your dad is wrong you don't have to kill her!" I shout. Florde looked at me then his eyes wandered down.

Impulsively I looked down at myself; the draft in the room become noticeable as I admired myself in nothing but my panties and bra.

"Okay," I said very calmly. I kept telling myself, telling myself that I was still dizzy and seeing things from being knocked out before.

"It wasn't us that stripped you, it was my older brother," Tony didn't even give me a chance to start assuming. The idea alone of a guy undressing me while asleep is angering but having it done for real is infuriating, god I can't wait to get my hands on that guy's neck.