Deleted scene- Italian Kidnapper

I watched the two boys as they came together planning a way to get me out of my undies and bra. Tony was smiling like an idiot while Florde just stood there with a blank expression as if regretting not killing me. Florde was the first to move in my direction and I stepped back into the frame of the bed; he had a look on his face that was hurt but not physically hurt, more of the hurt you show when you lose your favourite toy.

"I'm sorry your in this situation but to make it easier for all of us can you just you know-" I cut him off with my middle finger and a death glare so mighty that it would have killed a lion.

"CaN YoU JusT YoU KnOw - make it easier for your brother to violate me you ass." I stormed to Florde. He made a face then shrugged as if his attempt was a failure and walked back over to Tony; Tony whispered something into his brother's ear before inching to the other side of the room where there was a door while Florde stood directly in front of the door blocking my escape route, the other door that Tony stood in front of most likely lead to a bathroom.

I knew what they were planning to do and I had to admit it was smart and stupid of me to trap myself. The boys started moving up to me trapping me in a corner.

That's where I cut off.