She's here👍

After Ryan left me stupid, confused and in shambles on his bed with my body at it's most vulnerable I sat there for ten minutes straight trying to make sense in the horrid situation. Starting with the failure that was me trying not to speak to Ryan, not only did I speak but also didn't get to have sex with the dumb fool. An advantage of Ryan coming to torture me was the fact that I was invited to an expensive party. 

The fact that I had my own clothes made me a little excited about the party but  Ryan had my bags and that meant I was to try to convince him without talking. Failing once didn't mean stopping the entire event, a concert never stopped cause of the rain it only got more interesting. 

"Well, that went well," I breathe out as I finally got off the bed and headed for the door to close it. I all but slammed it shut before walking to Ryan's closet in all my heat and anger; the closet somehow felt like a stress reliever allowing me to just wear all his clothes and feel comfortable and partially safe.

My hand brushed against a white button-up shirt from the rack and without hesitation I shoved my arms through the sleeves and starting doing up the buttons, it could have been the simplicity of the shirt may be the smell but it was my favourite shirt. I didn't know what to do with myself, bored and restless without Ryan at my side I felt wrong. 

I didn't like the feeling of having to depend on someone to feel okay or even happy so I smiled, to make myself happy, and walked to the bed. I laid down and tried to think but thoughts were flying away from me, my thoughts were birds and I was a fish forever enclosed by the gravity pull by the sea. 

My body did what it's used to doing, moving on its own accords.

I got up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom; I walked into the bathroom and looked around once. On the sink sat a scissor and it was then that I knew what I was going to do. Not thinking clearly or happily I rushed over to the sink and mindlessly picked up the scissors from where it rested, in a feeble attempt to measure my hair I twisted it around my wrist and watched it. 

I closed my eyes, brought the scissors up to my hair then took the first big chop. I took another and another until I was cutting air and there was nothing else to cut. No longer did my hair reach halfway down my back but a little below the shoulder. One look to the ground and I could help feeling sad and useless as I watched my curls lay on the ground.

Tony POV

"Where is she?" I asked Ryan as he came down his stairs with an ear to ear grin on his face. I felt disgusted to be related to a man as cruel as Ryan was but I had no choice, I was only thankful he didn't come down covered in blood. 

First, he got Sonya back but tells no one, then he locks her in his torture room where he not too long ago killed her ex, then he brings Richard here and made Sonya cry. I hadn't wanted to kill Ryan so much in my entire life. 

"Sleeping, we had a moment." Ryan didn't look at me.

A moment he says.

"When are you going to admit that you love this girl?" I humoured myself, Ryan delivers the reaction I wanted. His head whipped around and looked me dead in the eyes, his stone hard attitude came back to normal. He opened his mouth to say something but was quieted by the pitter patter of Sonya as she ran across his room to close his door. I looked up just in time to see her naked-self hold the door nob and slam the door shut. My jaw tightens and I glared at Ryan. 

"Love? I can't love a walking sex toy." Ryan said with his eyes glued to the door.

My fist tighten. "She's not a sex toy, besides the fact that she can't-do combat she could kill us," I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself,  "Allison is coming for the party, what are you going to do when she sees that you have a 'sex toy'?"