Pool Day is Every day👍

Yesterday after the oath Ryan walked out of the room and didn't come back, 'I didn't have a problem with that' is what I kept telling myself but I did and that bothered me to hell. I had gone in his closet and took out one of his shirts to wear and fell asleep horizontally on the bed, if Ryan did come back he would have to wake me to lay down. 

That morning I woke up to Florde walking around the room looking for something with a devious smile on his face. I got up from the bed and looked at him as he frantically looked around the room. Judging by his facial expression it must have been something very important and evil; he looked frustrated and angry but with a smile that was very disturbing. 

"What are you looking for exactly?" I asked very tiredly. Florde jumped a little and looked up at me with wide eyes. He sported a black swimming trunk that simply showed how pale his slightly damp skin, he was wearing his glasses as his hair hid under a snapback cape. The look oddly went very well together.

"Oh you're up, your bikini is in the bathroom. We're in the back by the pool. " Florde barely stopped his search as he talked to me. 

Confused I sat up better on the bed and watched Florde's back, "Are you crazy it's like below zero degrees outside, why do you want to go swimming?" I pointed out as I finally got out of the bed. 

Florde smiled and shrugged his shoulders lazily, "It's an inside pool so everything's A-okay, now get your bikini and let's go Ryan is waiting," Florde rushed. With the mention of Ryan, I nodded quietly. In addition to me seeing Ryan so we can discuss what we did I'd also get the chance to see more of the mansion, which gives me options of all the escape routes I could use. I walked into the brightly lite bathroom but turned back around to Florde.

"Florde you didn't answer my question," Florde looked up at me with a twist of evil in his grey eyes. 

"We're going to pull a prank on Ryan so I'm looking for his whips," Florde laughed. I nodded my head and turned my back to Florde making the wise decision to not get involved too much in that situation.

The obviously wasn't any of my business. 

I walked into the bathroom and instantly my eyes landed on the normal looking bright pink bikini that Florde was talking about. I thought if the boys picked the bikini out it would be skimpy or something that fell apart suddenly without warning, with the money they had that stuff was possible. The thought of disobeying Ryan and Florde flowed through my mind twice before I thought better and took off Ryan's shirt.

A hot long shower was needed and I was determined to have one, with the hot water beating down my back I bathe in silence coupled with a blank mind which was weird.

When my thoughts were finally starting to resurface it reminded me of Ryan and my family something I didn't really want to think about. I turned off the shower and watched the bikini on the counter, it didn't look bad a matter of fact it looked like a bikini I had back home.

 I picked it up and put it on cautiously. 

The bikini was on and my curly hair was tied in a messy ponytail to the top of my head, I looked in the mirror at myself. The bra of the bikini pushed my breast together making them look bigger than they really were and the boyshorts was really comfy like a plushy over my vagina. 

I opened the bathroom door and saw a little girl sitting on the bed playing with a lego trunk accompanied by a wide, honest smile on her freckled face. Why people loved to come into Ryan's room when I was in the bathroom was beyond me but I wasn't complaining. The little girl looked like Florde, not even a joke, she was just a shorter girl version of Florde. 

She had short blonde hair reaching her shoulder, platinum grey eyes and a diamond face. She was wearing what looked like a princess one piece, pink glasses framed her beautiful eyes and that lego truck she was playing with had one of Ryan's dildo in it.