13

"Princess come over." Xabrien yawned into my phone.

We were still on Christmas break and he had just gotten home from visiting Xabriel. Well, the whole family had just gotten home, but his parents went back to work.

"You just gonna go to sleep on me." I mumbled.

"No I'm not baby, I promise. I miss you so much. I feel like laying up with you. I wanna give you a booty rub."

"You're so annoying sometimes." I mumbled putting the last dish into the dish washer.

It was always my duty to do the dishes because Hadia damn sure wasn't going to do them.

"I know, but you love me." He reminded me. "You said it, so you know I'm not lying!"

"I know what I said." I reminded him.

"If you love me you'd come see me. Pleaseeeeee, I'll order boneless hot wings and brownie bites from wing snack." He bribed me with food.

He always knew how to get to me. If you wanted my heart you had to go through my stomach.

"Your parents home?" I asked.

"No, but it don't matter. They wouldn't care anyways. They're obsessed with you."

He wasn't lying. His parents bought me a cute little necklace from Kay Jewelers open heart collection as a birthday gift.

"Let me ask my mom if I can come over." I mumbled heading to the den.

My mother was watching Law and Order on Hulu on the tv.

"Ma, can I go by Xabrien for a few hours?" I asked.

"Yeah, go ahead." She shooed me off.

She was too into the show to pay me any attention.

"I'm about to come over. Don't fall asleep." I mumbled before hanging up the phone.

"I won't." He yawned. "And the door gone be unlocked."

I took off my bonnet and pulled my unruly hair out. I wet it and put it in two twists going to the back of my head.

I brushed my teeth like I always did before I met with Xabrien, and changed into sweats and a hoodie because I was about to go clean to sleep on Xabrien.

I grabbed my phone and charger because he had the habit of being stingy with his charger.

I walked out of the door to my new Nissan my parents graced me with as a Christmas gift and hooked my phone to the Bluetooth, that's right, Bluetooth instead of an aux cord. I could play my shit straight from my phone.

I started the twenty minute drive to Xabrien's house. I couldn't wait to see him honestly, but I didn't feel like being busy.

Our relationship was advancing, and it felt like ever since we'd told each other we loved each other, things between us couldn't have been better.

I yawned and turned into Xabrien's driveway. I parked behind his and started the walk into his house. I'd been here so much I started to know it like the back of my hands. I locked the door behind me and armed the alarm system. That's right, Xabrien told me the code to their alarm.

I pulled his room door open and he was laying in bed with boxes of wings surrounding him. He looked like he was in fat kid heaven. I could tell he was dosing off.

"Wake the fuck up!!" I yelled scaring the shit out of him.

"Fuck you Nadia." He clutched his chest.