14

Almost New Years and I was trapped in the house cleaning a mess that I didn't make. I didn't mind much, because Hadia was stuck at home too.

I was supposed to be going to some party with Xabrien, but I wasn't really feeling it so I told him I wasn't sure if I wanted to go or not. My parents likely wouldn't let me go because they weren't home themselves. They went to some party, and Hadia wasn't allowed to be home alone.

I finished off mopping the floor in the hallway near the door, then put the mop in the bucket. I went upstairs to my room and kicked off my shoes. I'd saw that Xabrien had been texting me. My phone was up here on the charger.

Baby 💓: ion really wanna go to this party without you

Nadia 👑: I'm not tripping if you do babe. Enjoy your New Years.

Baby 💓: i wanna bring it in w you tho 😕 a whole year of us sounds mind blowing

Nadia 👑: You not La Flare. But maybe you can come over? Idk.

Baby 💓: Let me know.

It was only 10:30. We had plenty of time to decide on what we wanted to do. I wanted to pop fireworks so bad. But I didn't want to spend the money on them, or actually pop them myself.

If he did come over here he'd be pretty much sneaking in. I didn't really wanna be bothered with him anyways. Shit was just starting to feel too serious between us. I'm still a child, yet I'm behaving like a grown ass woman with and for him.

It was awkward for me. I'm sitting here calling him my boyfriend, but were children. Both of our parents still take care of us. If something happened to him, I wouldn't even be able to do anything for him unless my parents were willing to give me something to help him and vice Versa.

I felt like love wasn't for children. So I shouldn't fix my mouth to say I was in love, because women loved. Little girls didn't.

And, Xabrien and I had only been together for five going on six months. We barely even knew each other. We were barley a blip in each other's lives.

Shit was just too serious.

It was always love this and love that, and when we're married were going to do this and we're going to do that.

It was cool and all until I really thought into it.

I looked towards my room door that was opening.

"Hey, did you eat the last of the-" she suddenly started to violently vomit all my room floor.

Thank god I'd had my carpet taken up.

"Fuck Hadi!! You okay?" I asked sitting up more alertly.

She started to cry uncontrollably. This couldn't be good.

"Nana I don't know what to do.."

"Hadia please don't tell me you're-"

She sadly nodded her head yes cutting me off. I didn't want to finish the sentence anyways.

"Who it's for?" I asked.

"It's gotta be for Tyson. I'm like two and a half months and I haven't been with anybody else."

"Go brush your teeth. I'll clean this up."

Even though I was repulsed by vomit. My sister was crying her eyes out to me, and was two and a half months pregnant. It was the least I could do.

I went down stairs and got the cleaning supplies and some ginger ale to soothe her sickness. I thought morning sickness only came in the morning but I guess not.