27

Lo 💖: Come over

Nadia 👑: Come & see me for once!!

Lo 💖: Okay Pnd

Nadia 👑: You annoying 😂

Lo 💖: Okay, but you fwm 😉

Nadia 👑: What that gotta do with you being annoying?

Lo 💖: Just that Ima be your annoying ass boyfriend 🌚

Nadia 👑: Bye Logan 💀 don't text me till you outside

I laughed a little and turned over in bed. I got up and put on a pair of comfortable sweats so that I'd have something on my bottom when Logan got here.

I went down the hall to check on Hadia because she's been in her room for the entire day and hadn't come out by just wanted go make sure she was okay.

I knocked twice then peeked my head in the door. She was curled up in a ball sleeping, holding her stomach. We found out not too long ago that she was having a boy. She planned on naming him Eden.

As I was about to turn to leave the room her head poked up and she called me.

"What's up?" I asked her sitting in the edge of her bed.

"Have you been talking to X?"

"Why?" I asked her.

"Same as usual, he's asking about you. He tweets about you a lot too. Y'all don't follow each other anymore??"

"I still follow him. I just don't look for his tweets."

"Barrington and Tyson always call him gay cause he tweets love song lyrics behind yo ass." She laughed. "Wish I had somebody crazy like that behind me."

"Did he ever tell you what happened between us?"

"No, every time I ask either of y'all y'all tell me to ask the other."

I felt shady about X and Hadia texting all the time, but that was the god father of Eden, and he did do more for Eden than Tyson did and that was Tyson's fucking kid.

"Maybe one day I'll sit down and tell you what happened. Both sidedly. Cause you know Xabrien shady ass has the bad habit of telling one sided stories." I shook my head.

"He does. Can I ask you a question..?"

"Go ahead. Ask away."

"What's up with you and Logan?"

"Unexplainable situation."

"I never knew you to like white boys."

"Brandon was mixed. His mom was white."

"Oh yeah. I never liked him much." She shrugged.

"Y'all fucked." I reminded her.

"That was a mistake."

"Okay, Hadia." I rolled my eyes going to exit her room.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Almost right on que, Logan texted me telling me he was at my front door. I opened it and he greeted me with a warm hug before starting to go towards the den.

"My room today?" I asked him.

"Never been in there." He followed me up the stairs.

I went into my room and threw myself onto the bed. If he wanted to fuck with me he had to come to my natural habitat and get used to doing nothing with me like Xabrien did.