23

Baby 💓: come see me

Nadia 👑: Busy.

Baby 💓: you lying

Nadia 👑: Am not. I'm going w Hadia to get her ultrasound.

Baby 💓: k, come when you done then

I was lying. I wasn't going with Hadia to get her ultrasound. She'd went already. My mom dropped her off and stayed with her through her appointment, then left in the middle of it. I just had to pick her up, but after that I was going laser tagging with Logan.

I wasn't about to tell Xabrien that. He absolutely disliked Logan. But I didn't want to leave Logan alone.. I'd started to like him. Since that day, we'd hooked up a few times. But we didn't actually have sex. We just kissed and touched. No penetration.

I sorta felt bad for what I was doing, but at the same time I didn't. All Xabrien did was push me away lately. No sex, no X. He didn't understand how to control his emotions still. It was getting to be a bit much. I was doing all I could form him, but it just wasn't good enough for him. I was tired of it being a screaming match every single time I went around him.

I sat outside the clinic waiting on Hadia to come out.

Nadia 👑: Might be a while

Baby 💓: my parents gone, might as well sleep over

Nadia 👑: We'll see

I looked up and saw that Hadia was coming out of the clinic. She had a little pack of pills in her hands, some papers and some ultrasounds. I unlocked the doors and pulled around the front to get her. She was showing a lot more now. She was getting close to four months, and she was entering her second trimester. At her next appointment we'd be finding out the gender. But I wasn't sure if she wanted to know the gender or not. The only times we talked were along the lines of the baby.

She got into the car and held her stomach and panted.

"How was it?" I asked her as I pulled off. 

"Everything is fine. I need to eat more fruits and leafy greens. I need to exercise more. Other than that, everything is fine." She mumbled handing me a ultrasound.

I took it and stared as I came to a red light. The baby was sucking its little thumb. She gave me one for Xabrien as well.

"I think I want you and Xabrien to be my baby's god parents." She said.

"What about Ria?" I asked.

Usually people would chose their bestfriends to be their child's God parent. It kinda took me off guard though, because Xabrien and I aren't married so her asking for us to Christian her baby caught me off guard.

"We aren't friends anymore. She's fucking Tyson now. Stupid bitch, if he'd hit me, I wonder what made him think for a second he wouldn't beat her ass too."

"You never told me he hit you."

"The bruises on my chest and back didn't come from fucking." She shrugged. "I went back to him because of my baby. But now, I don't care. He doesn't have to be there."

"Hadi why you never told nobody he was hitting on you?"

"How do I??"

I was instantly disgusted. Tyson was still around me and often because he and X were cool. I was pissed off. I was pissed off. I didn't want to go laser tagging anymore.