1

Authors Note: Are you guys ready for chapter 1??

Ok there's this tiny bit of Yoonjin, just a tiny bit!!

----/----/----/----/----/----/----/----/----/----/----/---

Yoongi was currently sitting on his bed trying to convince himself that he didn't need a website to get a boyfriend.

But after several conversations with himself, he decided to give in.!!

He knew exactly what to put for the answers, he's been dreaming of this moment for a while now and it was finally happening!!

These were the questions he had to fill out:
Name: Park Jimin
Age: 19 yrs old
Weight: 121lbs
Personality: cute, charming, friendly, caring for its significant other, a little bit possessive and jealous, innocent...!!

After several other questions he finally finished with the essay, he took one last look at it, and revised all his answers, " they're perfect" he taught to himself.

As soon as he was about to press send, he heard his front door open, " who could it be?" he taught to himself , he jumped of his bed and sprinted to the door.

When he was almost at the door, he lost control and bumped into Jin who was trying to surprise him, but instead was the one who got surprised!!!!

They then fell on the ground, and Yoongi was currently sitting on Jin's crotch, Jin started feeling the pain of his butt hitting the ground when suddenly Yoongi started grinding on him, just to tease Jin or was it?!!

Jin was surprised, and Yoongi's plan worked faster then he taught it would, after a few more grindes, he could feel Jin's member poking him through his pants.

He smirked at how accomplished he was, he grinded a bit more, and Jin did nothing then moan, and moan, Yoongi suddenly stopped and got up to the kitchen, Jin was surprised ,and after a few seconds of understanding what Yoongi was doing, he got up and went to the kitchen.

Jin's POV

"What the FUCK dude? Why did you do that for? NOW IM ALL HARD AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU ShOuLd fix this?!?'' I stood there Frustrated, shocked, and HARD, trying to figure out why Yoongi would do what he did to me " Was he horny?" I taught, " Probably!!" I answered myself.

"Do you want me to fix your hard member" he said staring at my area, with a smirk on his face, "OK your DEFINITELY HORNY!!!" I screamed moving away from him, I did not want to get BJ from my bestfriend, but i'm positive he was thinking the opposite from me.

Yoongi's POV

Im not kidding when I say this, but I was actually thinking of giving him a blow job, which just thinking about it gives me CHILLS and GOOSEBUMPS, but it's been a while since I saw Jin, and I was pretty horny after filling out Jimin's information, so I decided WhY NoT??

I smirked at how Jin was starting to get a little scared and backing away from me, so I decided to play a little more.

I stepped closer to him while he was backing away, and continued to cum closer, he finally hit the living wall, which I was thankful for right now, cause I started getting tired of stepping closer.

I came closer to his face, which his breath was quite high and smelled like vanilla, which got me even more horny, I placed my left arm on the wall and my other hand behind his neck.

Finally after a few seconds of staring at each other, I pulled him closer to my face, only 2 inches away from my lips, Jin was basically not breathing, and he's eyes were close now, he was sweating so bad, I couldn't but smirk.

I taught it would be the perfect opportunity, so I grabbed my rubber ball which was on the table beside me, and pressed it agains his lips, I'm positive his heart stopped cause he fell in my arms and the rubber ball fell on the ground.....!!

-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----/-----

Ima leave it at this, and let you guys imagination's roam wild!! B-but what did you guys think? pls tell me so I know and if I need to improve, it's really my first time writing a book on yoonmin or any ships, so it must be horrible i'm very sorry if it is, but i'll try really hard to make it better over the next chapters to come or not it depends?!?!?!

-ChimChim